Chapter 30: I Can't Believe This..

*•Latoya's POV•*

"I'm leaving." Ariel gave up and walked out in the rain slamming the door behind her.

Michael stood up straight, holding his cheek and looking at me puzzled with the "Are you out of your mind" look. Jermaine, and Tito came back in the living room looking shocked.

"Why you do that for?" Michael asked rubbing his cheek.

What do you mean why did I do that? You should know exactly why!

"Because you're a dumbass, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Can you just believe us already? Kaitlyn is a lier and you need to know that. You need to break up with her." Tito walked up to Michael.

"Why do you want me to break up with her so badly?!" He shouted.

"Michael! Are you serious?! Are you smoking something cause we really explained it all to you!" I shouted getting irritated.

"No! I meant that why are y'all making up stuff because ya'll don't like her?! She did completely nothing! She's innocent and you need to leave her alone! She's gone through so much in her life!" He cried.

"How do you know that?! You haven't even been with her for a year!" I threw my hand up.

"I know everything about her so just please leave her alone! She's innocent!" He cried.

"How is she innocent? She wants the fame, she wants your money. It's obvious Michael, open your ears and eyes!" Jermaine slapped both hands on Michael's shoulders. "She's always asking you to buy her stuff and do everything for her! You can't tell me she never done that before!"

Michael cringed and slapped his hands off his shoulders. I became shocked from what Jermaine said making me realize she's probably a gold digger.

"I admit it!" Michael threw his hands up and backed away from Jermaine. "She does ask me to buy her stuff. I love spoiling her. Isn't that what you do to girlfriends?" He shrugged.

"Yes you do that to girlfriends but not when they love you because you're famous and you have all the money and not when they have to lie about things!" Jermaine yelled.

"She doesn't love me because I'm famous and rich. She's explained to me about all that. She loves me for who I am. She only wants me!" Michael pointed at his chest.

"Mike. You stupid. Imma just have to leave." Tito held the peace sign while walking and rushed up stairs.

I don't blame him...

"I don't understand why y'all would just make up stuff because y'all don't like her. Y'all are probably the ones who's lying and blaming it on her!" He rolled his eyes.

"We're not lying Michael" I grabbed my hair.

" And we wouldn't make up stuff just because we don't like somebody. We don't like her for a reason." Jermaine leaned against the wall.

"Y'all are mad at me because I'm dating a person y'all don't like?!" Michael puzzled.

"Yes we're mad because you're dating Kaitlyn cause you know what, we know that she's not a good person! Ariel and I knew her for years and you only knew her for a damn month Michael and you still won't believe us! Michael, I'm your sister, I would never lie to you in a serious situation like this!" I walked closer to Michael.