Chapter 11: Cheer Tryouts

~Next Day~
Prince came to school with a huge bandage on the side of his head and bandaids covered up his scratches and people would stop and laugh at the way he looks. Then, they'll bring up the fight from yesterday and laugh about it. I've heard that almost the whole school have watched it on Instagram and it's going viral.

I can't believe the most stupidest things go viral really quick.

Of course Prince tried to stand up for himself and tell them to stop before he beats them up but they don't listen.

Sabrina and I haven't talked to each other all day after that argument last night. She didn't sit with us at lunch today, she sat with her other Sophomore friends and Jason. Mama told her to break up with Jason and it looks like she's never gonna break up with him. She keeps kissing and hugging him, I even spotted them making out in the hallway between class periods and it was the most disturbing thing in the world. I'm surprised they didn't suspend him from school after that fight.

So, school was kinda awkward and boring today, I didn't really hang with my friends at lunch but Prince today. I thought Michael was gonna meet me at the front of the cafeteria, he said he'll be there but he wasn't. I spotted Michael sitting with his brothers and Kaitlyn, which made me really mad because Latoya and Rebbie was over there too.
Kaitlyn kept hugging Michael and looking back at me to make sure I was watching but I acted like I didn't see nothing at all. She's such a bitch and I can't stand her. Michael wanted me to sit with them but I denied it because Kaitlyn was sitting there with them.
I've been texting Latoya and asked her why isn't she coming over where I was and she didn't reply back because she was having so much fun with the people on the table. Nia and Erica, well I don't know where the hell they've been, I've been texting them and they didn't reply. So, I've been with Prince with just us alone on the table and of course people were laughing at him and replaying the video from yesterday.

*Ring* *Ring*

The last school bell rang as people quickly rushed out the classroom.

"Make sure you do you're homework! It's due tomorrow!" Ms. Tele shouted.

I walked out the classroom and headed my way towards the gym for cheer tryouts. I still don't know the ways around this school I only know how to go to algebra since Michael showed me how yesterday and today again. Algebra was the same as yesterday. Michael was giving me notes asking about what happened to Prince. I told him everything and about the argument Sabrina and I had last night he thought it was pretty crazy too.
I quickly went down the school stairs and walked down the crowded hallway trying to find the gym and I felt a light touch on my shoulder. I looked over and it's Latoya.

"Hey Ariel." She smiled with her hair in a high ponytail.

I weakly smiled at her, "Hey."

"I couldn't find you in the cafeteria, I wanted you, Nia and Erica to eat with us. Where were you?" She asked.

I sighed, "Oh, I was in the cafeteria and I texted you and told you where I was." I said in a attitude.

Latoya flinched back, "You texted me?" She asked pulling her phone out. "I-I didn't get it. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I nodded.

"Did you eat by yourself or something cause if you did I'm sooo sorry." She put a hand on my shoulder.

"No, I ate with Prince. It's okay."