Chapter 17: Wrong Day To Wear White.

Tuesday, September 9th

All weekend, we did nothing but stay home all day so I've been exercising in my room and eating healthy all weekend and still didn't loose weight. I'm still the same and it's really irritating. If I don't loose weight soon, I'll never be in modeling! This is taking way too long! Loosing weight takes weeks and it's hard to stay patient.

I wanted to go over the Jackson's house this weekend but I was a little shy. I kept thinking about the little "pool party" Michael and I had. I blush every time I think about him. His sexiness just puts butterflies in my stomach. Latoya and Rebbie knew about the pool party. Latoya texted me that Michael told her about it and Rebbie saw us in the pool talking. I kinda felt embarrassed a little because she kept talking about how we were looking at each other and flirting.

On Monday, I was expecting him to ask me to be his homecoming date since mostly everyone in school was talking about it. Some people will stop in the middle of the hallway and the guy asks the girl to the homecoming dance and of course everybody will be cheering and recording from their phones. I think it's quite annoying that couples show off in front of everyone, like nobody cares! But anyways, school was the same, and of course some people made fun of me about the cheer and modeling. I had lunch with Prince again at his house and I ate salad and drank some water, even though I'm not really a big fan of water.

I copied the notes on my notebook from the board that Ms. Steely wrote. Mostly everybody was copying the notes down and some were asleep on their desks.

It takes me at least a minute to copy all the notes down from the board. On the other hand, Michael, Prince and this guy name Javan takes a long time to copy so whenever the teacher erases all the notes, they copy the notes from my book. I can tell Michael is a little irritated. Ms.Steely is a really fast teacher and doesn't like waiting on anyone. I guess that's making him a little mad. It's kinda funny and cute at the same time. His mad face is too cute.

I finished writing down all the notes from my notebook and let Michael, Prince and Javan copy off of mine. I took my phone out of my pocket, since the teacher said we can have free time if we're done with our work.

I'm always one of the first ones to finish my work before anyone else does so people assume that I'm really smart. Well, I don't know that I'm smart or not but okay.

There's really nothing to do but be on Instagram on my phone. Instagram is entertaining for me and I'm always on it.

I pulled up Instagram and there's this picture of Michael and Latoya:

I giggled softly and looked up at Michael. He didn't notice me giggling so I looked back down at my phone. I read the caption that says, "I had fun with my sister yesterday. We were playing around and sharing secrets. #bondingwithmysis" I studied the picture in awe wishing that I can bond with my brothers like that but I know I never will. There's probably a chance with Trey but I don't know.