Chapter 33: Birthday Party

••After school••

•Latoya's POV•

I sat in the dining room with Trey, Dylan and Ariel in the Bleu's house, blowing balloons while the boys try to hang up the big banner up on the wall. The presents that Trey bought for Sabrina are all stacked up in the living room, wrapped up in purple foil paper. It's about four or five presents. What a sweet brother. Dylan, I don't know if he bought some presents for her.

I brought my present for her, it's a big picture frame of Ariel, Rebbie, Sabrina and I when we were all little. It's a pretty picture and it's very adorable. Sabrina didn't have a shirt on and she had spaghetti all over her, Ariel was eating a big chocolate cake with her bare hands and chocolate was all over her face, I was doing the same, and Rebbie was playing on the floor with her dolls and Ms. Bleu and Katherine are sitting on the couch talking to each other. I think Sabrina and Ariel was about five and six years old and Rebbie and I were seven and eight years old.

It was when my family and I first moved into our mansion and the Bleu's family came and greeted us. Ariel's mom didn't have cancer that time and she looks very different in the picture because she was more thicker and her hair flows to her back and now she looks the opposite.

It's a very cute picture and I spent all my money on it and decorated the frame with purple glitter. It's wrapped up in pink wrapper because I thought her favorite color was pink until Ariel told me it's purple.

I looked over at Ariel, she's still blowing her half full balloon and looking at her phone that's on and laying on the table. I look at her phone and I can see that she has text messages from Prince on her phone. I took a deep breath after I blew a lot of air out of my lunges and look at her. She finished typing on her phone with one hand while she blew little air into the balloon in her other hand and look at me.

"What?" She said holding the mouthpiece of the purple balloon between her teeth.

I sigh, "You're always talking to him. Stop texting him, he'll be over for the birthday party." I said before I blew more air into the balloon.

"He's so sweet though." She blew air into the balloon. "Guess what?" She pulled her lips back and squeezed the mouth part of the balloon.

"What?" I breathed knowing that she's going to talk more about Prince.

"One day he's going to be famous." She made a cheesy smile showing her teeth.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, right." I mumbled.

She frowned,"Yes he is. He's an awesome instrument player."

"What about singing, dancing and acting like my brothers? Is he good at that?" I shot a look at her.

"Well... I don't know." She looked down and shrugged a little.

"Then probably he's not good enough." I blew more air into my balloon.

"You don't know that." She made a disgusted look at me.

"Yes I do. Get with somebody who actually knows how to do all that." I said.

"Again Toy. Stop saying that. Michael already has a fugly girlfriend and I'm already with someone I love and care about. I'm not going to be with Michael!" She tightened her grip on the balloon. "Can you not make my day any worse right now? I really don't want it to be worse than this. I just wanted to tell you the good news Prince has." She softens her voice.