Chapter 9: Don't Date Before 18

Sabrina, Prince, Michael and I hopped in Katherine's car after spending 20 minutes at the nurse's office helping Prince with his bloody nose and black eye.  The other brothers and the sisters rode in Tito's car home. We were gonna get a ride form Trey but he's out somewhere with his girlfriend so we decided to ask Katherine for a ride. None of us really spoke a word during the drive, it was kind of silent most of he times. Katherine asked about what happened to Prince and Prince and I answered them all.

Katherine stopped in front of the house and looked back at us.

"Well bye girls and Prince. Tell your mom I said get well soon." She smiled. "And you too Prince, I hope you feel better." She smiled at Prince.

"Bye Katherine, thank you for the ride." I forced a smile unbuckling my seat belt.

"No problem." She said.

"Bye Michael." I weakly smiled at him.

Michael smiled, "Bye Ariel."

We got out of the car and Katherine drove off and parked in front of the Jackson's house.

I helped Prince walk to the house while Sabrina quickly walked passed us. She unlocked the door, went it and slammed it shut, not thinking about us outside.

I bet she's gonna break up with Jason after like a day of their relationship.

Prince and I walked in and I closed the door.

No signs of Dylan here, just peace and quiet.

"Wow, this is where you live?" He effused looking surprised.

I sighed and nodded, "Yeah." I locked the door.

"Wow, it's big." His eyes widened looking around the house.

Prince never came over our house even though we've known each other for years.

I pointed at the couch, "Yeah, go over there and sit down, I have to talk to Sabrina." I said walking towards the stairs.

He slowly limped across the living room and sat on the couch carefully. I quickly walked up the stairs and Sabrina's door is wide open and she's on her bed texting on her phone.

"Hey can I come in?" I asked quietly.

She looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes. I went in her room and awkwardly sat on the bed next to her as she stayed silent texting on her phone.

I sighed, "Are you breaking up with...Jason?" I asked.

She looked at me and cringed, "I don't know." She shrugged. "Do you want me to?" She asked.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Why?!" She raised her voice as she clenched her fists.

I looked at her puzzled, "What do you mean why? You know why." I pointed at her.

She sighed loudly and slammed her phone on the nightstand making it have a loud cracking sound.

"Why do you think that?" She crossed her arms and cringed at me.

"Oh my gosh it's so obvious Sabrina!" I threw my hands out. "He attacked Prince and you should be mad at him for that because Prince is your friend too!" I yelled.