Chapter 47: The 1st Doctor Visit

••հɑթթվ ղҽա վҽɑɾ!!!! Sorry for not updating for a while. It was a busy December! Hope y'all like it💖••

Aɾíҽӏ's թօѵ•

It's been five days since I've been told that I'm pregnant and since then, I've been crying all night and morning and didn't really get any sleep.

I told nobody but Sabrina that I'm pregnant. Of course she was disappointed and she felt bad for me but she wants to help me out and take me to my appointments, since she has a car of her own.

It's better telling Sabrina than anyone else because she can take me to my appointments and I can possibly get abortion.

I can't believe I realize the symptoms of being pregnant after I've been taught at a young age. I knew how people get pregnant and the symptoms of pregnancy ever since fourth grade. My aunt taught me.

I'm just a stupid teen.

I knew I would get pregnant but I wasn't sure because William been doing this to me for a long time, ever since I was twelve and I never got pregnant until now.

The doctor squirted cold jelly on my belly and rubbed the stick around, keeping her eyes on the computer.

I'm in a cold room with only Sabrina and Doctor Brown, laying on a comfortable bed with a computer in front of us as the doctor tries to find satan's baby inside of me.

Sabrina and I looked at the computer and all I see is white and black. There's big black dots and a big white thing in the middle of the screen.

 There's big black dots and a big white thing in the middle of the screen

"Hmm.. there's the head right there." She pointed at the screen.

I want the head chopped off.

She scrolled down on the computer.

"Legs and feet.."

I want those to be chopped off next after I have the abortion.

She scrolled some more.

"And I think that's a little face right there." She cooed.

The ugly ass face of William.

"Let me check how far you are to your pregnancy cause it looks a little big for it to be the first month." She typed and did some stuff to the computer.

I love kids but I hate the one I have because it's William's... and I don't want his baby. I want it to die. It's going to ruin my life.