Chapter 28: The Big Lie

Sunday, October 16th

Michael's POV

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, The Jackson Five." The interviewer calmly said sitting down on the couch.

The fans got up out of their seats and start to cheer and scream for us as they spotted my brothers and I walking on stage. I shyly waved to the fans with a huge smile and they screamed louder. My brothers and I sat on the couch next to the interviewer, Jerry Greene as the screams and cheers slowly faded away. There's a lot of cameras around and microphones hanging off the ceiling and Jerry, is dressed in a black and white tuxedo and he's sitting on a chair against a desk.

"So how are you Jackson Five?" Jerry asked.

"We're good. We're all good." Jermaine smiled and nodded.

"Wow. This is my first time seeing y'all in person ya know. It's great to see all of you." He smiled at all of us.

"Nice to see you too." Marlon smiled as the fans cheered.

"When you're on tour, you're on the road a lot? You travel all the time don't ya?" He asked.

We all nodded and smiled.

"You got tired of it?" The man asked.

We chuckled and shook our heads.

"No, cause we get a chance to see our fans." I told him.

"Well, uh, this is the Jackson five, now I see six. Am I loosing my mind or..." He pointed at Randy while the audience chuckled.

"Haha. You're not loosing your mind, Randy is the newest member." Marlon smiled at Randy.

"It's six of us but we still call it The Jackson Five." Randy smiled at the man.

"Sometimes we call it The Jackson Five and a half." Marlon said and everyone chuckled.

"How old are you?" The man asked.

"I'm twelve." Randy nodded.

"Who's the oldest in the group?" He asked.

"Jackie." We said together but the interviewer and Jackie.

"Why don't you all give me all your names. Start from left to right." The man smiled.

"I'm Jermaine."

"I'm Tito."

"Marlon."