Chapter 34: Late night show

1 month later

Sunday, November 16th

Ariel's POV

Prince has gotten so popular lately. I can't believe it. He's going to be a bigger star than he is right now. I'm so proud. I still haven't heard the song he wrote for me but I will tonight.

I can't wait!

I've waited a million years. His music group is called "Prince and the Revolution" with just Prince, André and this guy named Morris. Prince would invite me over to his house and André, Morris and him would play a few songs but the song he made for me. I begged him and begged him to play it for me but he kept saying wait for the Late Night Show which is tonight and I can't wait.

 I begged him and begged him to play it for me but he kept saying wait for the Late Night Show which is tonight and I can't wait

They're getting popular in school and the public. They joined the music program and school too and they'll be playing songs in our school events if they audition for it. I think it's really cool.

I'm sitting in a chair in the dressing room alone with Prince, who's getting ready for the late night show with Shawn Tango.

Shawn Tango is a very cool person. He's a Hispanic guy and he's very tall and young. He's really not popular because he just started his own late night show a year ago and he's gaining his popularity because he's been interviewing a lot of celebs in his late night show for a year. I think we'll enjoy answering his questions he got for us and Prince's group.

I watch Prince slowly pull his shirt over his head and toss it to the ground. He doesn't notice because I'm behind him sitting, watching him through the mirror.

He then flexes his muscles and kisses his biceps on each arm and admire them in the mirror. I giggle to myself watching Prince in the mirror. He looks at me through the mirror, realizing that I was giggling and smiles at me.

"What?" He smiles.

"You're so silly." I bit my lip looking at his faded muscles on his back.

"I've been working out babe. Ha." He flexes his muscles again.

"Boy hurry up. The show is starting in fifteen minutes." I said jokingly.

"Okay. But first, gimmie some sugar." He turned around and motioned me to come where he's at with his finger.

I giggled again and stood up from the chair and walked over to Prince. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close so that my chest is on him. He leans down and presses his soft lips on mine.