Chapter 48: Surprise From Michael

Later that day...

ʍiϲհɑҽӏ's թօѵ•

"I said leave me alone!" I aggressively yelled loud enough so that Kaitlyn can listen.

Kaitlyn's been knocking on my room door for a long time and won't leave me alone. She keeps begging me to take her back but she won't get it through her thick head that I don't want to be with her anymore.

"Please Michael! I'm sorry! I'm very sorry!" She sobbed through the door.

I feel like she's never going to leave unless I knock her out with the door. My door is heavy and could cause a concussion if you hit it hard on somebody.

Jospeh hit me as hard as he can with that door by accident. It was when I was eight. He didn't even care to say sorry. He just laughed.

"Michael! How many times do I have to say I'm sorry for you to forgive me?!" She cried.

"You can say it for infinity and beyond times and I will still not forgive you. So you should go." I said carelessly writing lyrics on a piece of paper.

"Michael please forgive me!!!" She cried.

"Over my dead body." I fake chuckled.

"Ugh!!!" I heard her slide down the door and sob loudly.

I got up from my chair and took off my shirt while still hearing her sob and knocking the door nonstop.

I grabbed a good looking shirt and pants out of my closet.

I changed my clothes and sprayed cologne all over me and picked my Afro out.

"Michael! Open the door! Please listen to me! Please. I'm sorry! I love you Michael I really do! I wasn't thinking right!" Kaitlyn spoke through the door twisting the locked door knob.

I ignored her and grabbed my phone to text Ariel.

I haven't seen Ariel since she's been in the hospital and I haven't told her about what happened between Kaitlyn and I.

Latoya and her are best friends so she probably knows already.

"Hey Ariel are you home?" I texted.

She hasn't texted or called me in a while either and doesn't really talk to me at school.

I'll try to talk to her but she always end up pushing me away and I've heard that she's been skipping class to cry in the bathroom.

I'm worried about her.

"Michael!" Kaitlyn cried.

She's getting on my last nerve.

How in the world did she come in the house anyway?

I'm home alone with Tito and he probably brought her in.

"Michael open the door!" She cried in hurt.

I annoyedly and quickly put on my shoes and turn off everything in my room.

I swung the door open to see Kaitlyn fall backwards from leaning on the door.

I shook my head in disbelief and she quickly got up.