Chapter 25: Fat and Ugly...

••1 month later••

Saturday, October 15th

•Ariel's POV•

The weather has gotten cooler since summer is gone and fall is here. I hate fall and winter. The only thing I like about it is Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, that's it. I really hate October because Sabrina's birthday is on the 20th and Mama is probably gonna throw a huge birthday bash for her spoiled ass. I never get a birthday party, sometimes not even a cake, I never get a present and not even a simple birthday card. I've never had a birthday party ever in my life, it's always Sabrina in the household getting a birthday party. Mama always say she don't have enough money for my birthday but after a few weeks afterwards, cash pops magically in her wallet and she start buying the whole world for herself and Sabrina. Hopefully, I'll actually get a birthday party next year. If I don't then dang.

My relationship with Prince has increased. He's doing more things... He comes over whenever I'm ready for him to and I'll go over his house whenever he's ready for me to come over. Mama really doesn't care if she sees Prince in the house because she knows Prince and is best friends with his mom, Ms. Nelson. I've never told her that I'm his girlfriend. I realized that doing this secretly makes me feel free and it feels good to be with Prince.

Michael hasn't talked to me ever since he played me that day. I've seen him and Kaitlyn kiss each other in the hallways. I also saw them kissing on the news. His fans are going crazy because they're dating and I've heard that he's writing a song for her.

I'm dressed in a black nike sports bra, black leggings, pink and blue nike shoes and my hair up in a messy bun running on the treadmill alone in the basement.

I've ran on the treadmill for about an hour and I am sweating my butt off!  I'm still trying to get in shape so I can be in modeling and it's really not working fast enough. I weigh 119 lbs and I'm still not happy about it. I still look fat and ugly even though Prince says I'm not and says that in beautiful almost everyday. I really don't see it at all. I'm not beautiful.

I should ask Ashley if she can help me on loosing weight.

I turned off the treadmill and hopped off of it. I grabbed my phone off the chair behind me and dialed Ashley's number. After 2 rings, she picked up.

"Hellooo??" She cooed.

"Hey Ashely, can you do me a favor?" I politely asked her.

"Sure any time."

I took a deep breath and sat down in the chair.

"Well, I'm having a hard time loosing weight and I need your help. I really want to be in modeling so badly!" I took a sip out of my water bottle and put a towel around my neck.

And I also want people to stop making fun of my weight. I want them to shut up! More and more people are coming at me and bullying me about my weight, especially Kaitlyn! She likes to bully me behind Michael's back and whenever Michael's around her, she's very nice to me!

"Have you tried to quitting junk food?" She asked.

"Yeah, I've tried everything. I exercise an hour a day."

"You need to increase your work out hours and eat healthy food. Sometimes you may even have to eat less than you do now. Trust me, I do it all the time. That's how I got my perfect and fit body and I'm a model." She proudly said.