Chapter 2: Lunch

**RIINGG**
Finally!
Geography class is over!
Time for lunch!
Yay I'm hungry!

This class was incredibly boring and I'm so glad it's over. The teacher, Mr. Mucha, taught us some stuff on the first day of school.

Like seriously?
Who teaches on the first day of school?!

But it's okay, I didn't really listen to what he was saying, I was just busy talking to Latoya the whole time.
I hopped out of my seat and quickly and ran out of the room.
"Wait Ari!." I heard Latoya's distant voice behind me. I looked back and she was stuffing papers in her backpack while rushing to the door.

"Hurry up! I'm hungry." I told her.

After 10 million years, she finally zipped her backpack and caught up to me.

"You could've wait for me, now I have an unorganized backpack." She said.

"Oh well." I shrugged and giggled. "Help me find the lunchroom." I said.

"Do I look like I know where everything is?" She asked.

I looked at her and giggled.

"Yep. Now lead me to the lunchroom please." I said joking around.

"Girl, if you that hungry, go ask a teacher not me." She laughed.

I walked back to our geography class to ask where the lunchroom was.

"Mr. Mucha, where's the bathroom?" I asked peeking out the door. He looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"If you go downstairs to your right, turn to your right, then go straight, then turn right, then left then go straight, then right then left and left again and you're there.."  He said with a mouth full of words.

Why do he think I'll remember all those directions? Dumbass..

"Can you walk us down there please?" I politely asked.

"Sure." He said getting up and grabbing his sunglasses.

Not sure why he's bringing his sunglasses but okay...

We walked out of the room and followed behind him.

Latoya gently punched my arm.

"Hey. Haha. Why did you do that for?" I said rubbing my arm.

"Shh." She covered in finger over her mouth.

"Look." She whispered pointing at Mr. Mucha's butt..

"Eww. I don't wanna see that."I whispered back.

"No. Look. His crack is showing and its full of hair." She whispered silently laughing.

I looked down and quickly covered my eyes.

"Girl, why you looking down there anyways!" I hit Latoya's arm.

"Because it's noticeable!" She giggled and shrugged.

The teacher turned around with his eyebrows raised.

"Did you say something?" He asked looking back at us pushing his ear forward with two fingers.

"Uh. No sir, it's nothing. Just talking about how cool this school looks." I lied.

He smiled and turned back around.

"This school is pretty cool. It's been up since 1970." He said in his country accent smiling.

Right after he said that, we just followed him in silence and Latoya is still giggling at his hairy butt....