Chapter 10: A Lot Going On

I took another shower and threw some pajamas on before going to bed and all of a sudden my phone flashed, showing a text from an unfamiliar number saying, "Hey".

I can't stand when strangers text or call my number, like how in the world did you get my number!

"You got the wrong number. 😒" I texted back. I turned on the flat screen tv and turned off the light on my night stand and laid down pulling up the Instagram app on my phone.

"Is this Ariel?" The text pops up on the top of the screen.

My heart stops.

"Yeah..." I quickly text back.

I went back to the Instagram app and start scrolling up showing a picture of Trey and his girlfriend. I look closely at the picture and they're nicely smiling and holding hands in front of this building. I look at the caption and it says "I'm so happy Janelle and I been together for 2 years now! She is the most beautiful girl in the world! I'm thinking about our future now.💖"

Oh yeah. I forgot. They've been boyfriend and girlfriend for two years now. Relationship goals! Even though I'm not in a relationship.

"This is Michael." The texts pop up on top of the screen.

Oh it's Michael! I forgot I gave him my number today. Haha.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. Lol 😆" I texted back chuckling a little.

"It's okay. I'm sorry what happened earlier. Marlon is stupid you gotta ignore him sometimes.😒" He replied.

"Yeah, I thought he changed." I texted.

"Nope. He's still the same old stupid Marlon." He replied making me chuckle a little. "Are you okay?" He added.

"Yeah."

"Good. So do you want to hang during lunch tomorrow?" He replied.

"Sure. You should meet me at the front of the cafeteria." I replied.

"Ok. I'll be there. 😁"

I silently laughed at the text thinking about the song he made when he was younger.

"Lol I'll be therrrreee 😂" I texted back laughing.

"Lol shut up 😂" He replied. "I gtg to sleep. I'll see you @ school." He added

"Okay goodnight." I replied.

I went back to Instagram and liked some pictures and videos until I saw a post of me trying to pull Jason off of Prince.

Oh no. They posted it on Instagram?!

I looked at the caption that says, "This jerk name Prince got beat up today from Jason. Prince almost got knocked tf out! 😂👏🏾" I gasped at the caption and looked at the comments saying, "Lol I bet he look like a zombie now." and "Jason is the new John Cena and Prince is a little zombie ballerina." I rolled my eyes at the comments feeling my face get hot from anger. The video has about 1k views and 500 comments in less than two hours.

Those jerks!

I scroll up and a pic from Ashley's account popped up showing her posing in front of the mirror in a pretty short red dress and her hair curled. "Modeling tryouts are this Thursday at the Pretty Divas Center in Los Angeles. Models must be slim, at least dress size 5 or under. We only take models 13-20 years old and bring some high heels or wedges because you're gonna be walking the runway too! Have a nice day people! Hugs and Kisses -Ashley 💖

Size 5? I'm not even a size 5. I'm a size 8. Oh well. A size 8 is just 3 sizes bigger. They'll take me in. But I don't know how to walk in heels or wedges! Omg. I really need to practice. I also got cheer tryouts tomorrow! Omg I have a lot going on.

I plugged my phone up and set it down on the nightstand and fell asleep 20 minutes later.
* * * *