开场白 -

— prologue ; 

"Jimin-hyung, open the door!" Jungkook bangs on the black-haired male's door. Jimin has been depressed and has been locking himself after he found out that the person he likes was dating someone else. "Jihyo-noona doesn't deserve you! You're a great person, Jimin-hyung!" Jungkook says to make him feel better, but Jimin throws something on the door in response, indicating his annoyance. Jungkook sighs in defeat, turning away.

Taehyung arrives in the scene with a bag of fries. "What's up, 'Kook?" he asks the younger male. 

"Jimin won't leave his room, it's been a week now." Jungkook answers smugly, rubbing his temple. 

"Still not over that girl?" Taehyung assumes, munching on some more fries. "She wasn't even that pretty. I mean, she had a nice body, but her face was just plain ugly like no joke."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, thinking that the other is not helping the situation. "Jimin-hyung's been depressed, Tae. I don't know what to do to make him feel better."

"Why should you? It's his fault for not approaching the girl in the first place. Hyung's such a torpe." 

"Torpe?" Jungkook looks at Tae weirdly, word being too foreign for him. "And that means?..."

"When someone is too shy or a wimpy to ask someone out. I read the word from Urban Dictionary." Taehyung responds and at the same time, he has finished eating his fries. He throws the paper bag away and licks the remaining taste off his fingers which made Jungkook uncomfortable. 

"You sure have been obsessed with reading stuff from that site, hyung." Jungkook says and Taehyung just nods in agreement. 

Suddenly, the door clicks and it opens. Jungkook and Taehyung quickly spin around to meet a sad Jimin. His eyes are blood-shot red and he's sweating it seems. Was he trying to kill himself? Jimin walks past them to go to the bathroom. That's the only time when he does leave his room, to take a piss or shit, or to take a bath. 

But before the said male could even get in the C.R, Jungkook slides his foot in the gap between the door and wall. "Hyung, wait." he utters with a hint of worry. Jimin luckily listens and turns to look at him. Jungkook felt really bad upon seeing his messy face. "You know me and Tae are just here for you, right? Don't cry now, it makes us feel sad. You'll find someone else."

"I don't need your sympathy." Jimin chokes out a dry laugh, looking at him dead in the eye. "You don't understand, Kookie. I don't expect you to, though. You've never been in love, after all." And after that, he shuts the door close. 

Jungkook stares blankly for a moment before deciding to go back to Taehyung, but there was no sight of him and only the door could be seen, open. Jungkook looks back to check if Jimin has gone out yet and once there's no sign of him, he slips inside the room- only to find Taehyung rummaging through Jimin's cabinet. "Yah! What are you doing here??" he shouts as quietly as possible.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Taehyung responds, not sparing him a glance as he continues looking through Jimin's stuff.

"Jimin-hyung's not in a good mood right now, Tae. He hasn't been for awhile. He'd kill you if he catches you touching his stuff." Jungkook warns him seriously.

"It's Jimin, he wouldn't kill me." 

Realizing the older won't listen, Jungkook yanks him from behind. "Let's go, I have a plan." he says before dragging him off his feet. Jungkook closes the door then to make it seem like no one dared enter Jimin's chamber. Then, the both of them head to the younger's room. 

Tae plops on the bed comfortably as he looks at Jungkook. "Just know that I was only going through his stuff because he stole my undies a month ago and he never gave it back." he informs the younger whilst blowing his finger nails. "But you had to drag me out. That was my favorite pair even. Nice going, Jungkookie."

The latter rolls his eyes at him sheepishly before turning on his laptop and going to Google. Taehyung abruptly moves to sit beside him. "What'cha gonna do?"

"We have to find Jimin someone so he'd forget about that Jihyo person." Jungkook responds nonchalantly as he enters "date site" on the search bar. The first result shows "Matchpals.com" and it easily grasped his attention.

Taehyung watches what the other is doing, slowly opening his mouth. "Will Jimin-hyung be okay with this?" he asks carefully.

"Positive."

___

___

as to celebrate bts' 3rd anniversary, here's a yoonmin fanfic that i came up with at night. (: but i have skool tomorrow, so i'll be updating less frequently. (next chapter will be up shortly though!) i'll try to write as much as possible, nonetheless~ although my writing might suck since it's my first time publishing  a yoonmin fic.

p.s: the story will progress v slowly, but i promise that it will get better. so if you're the impatient type, then the exit is always there :B