九 -

warning: sensitive issues (e.g. sexual harrassment/rape). please skip through to the next chapter or stop reading the book if you're not okay with them.

— nine ;

Jimin adjusts his round eye glasses for a second before taking his leave to meet Yoongi. He decided to hang out with him any ways, since he'd rather do that than be stuck all day looking at Taehyung's annoying face. The sight of the younger pisses him off so badly.

It didn't take that long for Jimin to spot Yoongi, since his grey hair is pretty obvious compared to all the black-haired people around. With a sigh, Jimin trudges his way to the older and once he gets to the table, he shoots him an immediate smile. "Good day, hyung." he greets him with a bow.

Yoongi slightly smiles at his politeness. He's always had a thing for good boys. "You don't have to be so formal, Jiminie. Just treat me like we're of the same age "

Jimin internally cringes at the nickname he's already given him. "Okay, but I still get to call you hyung." he tells the other strictly.

"Sit down, will you?" Yoongi gestures to the seat in front of him with his hand and Jimin immediately obliges, sitting down. "So Tae----hyung told me you were having some trouble. Mind to explain in detail what's up?" Yoongi asks so casually as if they've known each other for so long. He doesn't even text Jimin that frequently.

"I'm not comfortable in telling you anything yet, hyung." Jimin tells to him straight, biting his lip. Who would just spill their private life to some person they barely know? Not Jimin, that's for sure.

"Well, it doesn't have to be in detail then." Yoongi luckily compromises since he sensed the uncomfortable look on Jimin's eyes. "Will you at least tell me what happened?"

"Girls, women, love; the usual." Jimin responds, taking a sip from the iced tea Yoongi had bought for him before he came.

"This is why I hate girls. They're such a pain in the dick." Yoongi says, scoffing bitterly when in truth, he just wants Jimin to laugh.

"Is that why you swing the other way?" Jimin questions much to Yoongi's surprise.

"Mhm, yes." the older responds with a small nod, earning a faint smile from Jimin himself. "Hey...." A thought suddenly pops into his kinky mind.

"Yes?" Jimin looks at him innocently and the idea just makes Yoongi smirk mentally.

"I have alcohol back home, wanna drink it out?" Yoongi asks with the best smile he could possibly give. He usually doesn't smile, but Jimin's just too cute.

"Drink it out? As in my problems? You really think that would work?"

Oh, his innocence just drives Yoongi crazy.

"Of course it would, Jiminie. I always drink whenever I'm stressed." Well that's a lie, Yoongi never drinks because he believes it's bad for his health.

"But I don't drink." Jimin clarifies.

"Well, drinking once wouldn't hurt now, would it?"

"We barely even know each other and you're asking me to drink? Much worse, at your place?

"It's your decision then," Yoongi leans back, his arms dangling from the chair border behind him. "Either you come with me and be a man, or chicken out like the kid you are." he makes him choose with a hint of mischief because he already knows what Jimin would say.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

Yoongi cheers internally. "I'll take that as a yes."

.
.