三十七 -

double update, pls check out the prev. chapter first. 

___

___

— thirty-seven ;

A week has passed. Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi did all sorts of fun in Jeju Island. They went to various beaches, attended small concerts that were held by the staff, watched beach volleyball games and joined some matches, went snorkeling, ate in all sorts of seafood restaurants, and many more.

Since it's their last day today, not to mention it's already Christmas, the five decided to go to a night club where mostly adults hanged out in. Good thing all of them are already adults and Jungkook is technically legal now, so they were allowed to enter the lavishing place. It was everybody's first time though, except for Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung (don't ask why).

"I'm still laughing for the fact that we're celebrating Christmas like this." Jimin says in ridicule. They're currenlty staying in a private room that Hoseok and Yoongi paid for, so if any of them gets wasted, they'll be able to rest. 

"Right?" Jungkook chuckles, somehow excited since he really feels like a grown man now and no longer a baby. But he's still a baby in the eyes of his hyungs. "Tell us, hyungs is there something about this place that you wanted so badly to celebrate Christmas in?" he questions the two eldest in the group.

"Well," Hobi clears his throat. "whenever it's the holidays, the drinks are all free and you can stay here for as much as you until you get thrown out because you mess with somebody." 

Everybody's eyes widen in shock.

"Wow, not even I knew that." Yoongi says in disbelief. "As expected of Hoseokie."

Hoseok just laughs and drinks from his glass. 

"Jin-hyung would probably dig this place." Jimin mutters under his breath, taking a sip from his drink as well. 

"Why, is he a drinker?" Yoongi suddenly asks in curiosity, yearning to learn about the other boy's life even more even though it's not direct. 

"No, because this place is full of pink and it's his favorite color." 

"Oh. Well Namjoon would love this place too." 

Jimin looks at Yoongi. "Why, because pink's his favorite color too?"

Yoongi chuckles. "Nope, because he's a drinker." 

"Oh." Jimin giggles. He thought that Namjoon was a pretty decent guy, but he never knew he has a vice too.

"Let's turn up, guys come on!" Taehyung suddenly jolts up, all bouncy and shit. It looks like he's had multiple shots already. "Kookie, let's go!" He grabs the youngest's wrist and forcefully drags him out.

"Wait, I haven't finished my orange juice yet-" 

Hoseok laughs as he nudges Jimin's side all of a sudden. "You have some pretty wild friends, Jiminie." 

Jimin rolls his eyes at the obvious. "If only you could see how they are at home." 

Hobi gasps so loud. Meanwhile, Yoongi is just carefully listening to them while drinking his wine. 

"You guys live together?" 

"Yep."

"It must be like living in a jungle then." 

"yES!" Jimin exclaims, the truth blinding him. "We each have a room of our own, but Taehyung often stays in Jungkook's room so they could sleep together. But that "sleep" turns into a party and you have no idea how many sleepless nights I had to endure." 

Hobi laughs hysterically at the boy's story, finding it interesting. "Seems like fun though. Do you ever join them?"

Jimin shakes his head. "I don't wanna end up ripping my clothes off. They party too hard sometimes and I wouldn't risk it." 

"Then you should invite me sometimes so I could stop them." 

"I doubt you'll stop them. You'll probably end up joining the fun." 

Hobi pouts cutely, wrapping his arms around Jimin's one arm. "Does Jiminie not believe his Hoseok-hyung?"

"Jiminie doesn't." Jimin replies with a teasing smile as he ruffles the boy's hair, making Hobi lean against his chest closer. 

"You smell like strawberries. What cologne do you use?" 

"Bath and Body Works." 

"Heard they're having a promotion on New Year's. Do you maybe want to go there with me?"

"Why su-"

"Guys, don't you think we should go out?" Yoongi out of nowhere chimes in, a pretty irritated look plastered on his face. Both Hobi and Jimin look at him in unison. "Jungkook and Tae are probably doing some dumb shit right now and we have to stop them." 

Hobi laughs at his hyung's reaction, letting go of Jimin. "What's the hold up? We can just stay here and chill. Let those two have the time of their life." 

"I told you, they'll get out of hand."

"Come on now-" 

"Hyung's right." Jimin suddenly says, standing up. Yoongi's somehow glad the younger is taking his side. He also didn't want Jimin to be too close with Hobi. "They party too hard, as what I told you before, Hobi-hyung. If there's no supervision, there's a possibility they might get kicked out." 

"You make it sound like they're kids."

"Because they act like one." Jimin says. "Now let's go and have fun. It's pretty boring here, honestly." 

Yoongi laughs at his remark and Hobi's defeated look. "Come on." he says, firmly holding Jimin's small hand in his. How nice it feels to win.