三十九 -

— thirty-nine ;

"What the fuck do you mean you lost your exit passes?" Yoongi asks Jungkook an Taehyung who are both wearing a skeptical look.

Jungkook scratches his head in oblivion. "Me and Tae drank too much last night."

"What's that got to do with anything?" Yoongi questions.

Taehyung bites his bottom lip nervously. "If we tell you, please don't get mad."

"Okay, so you guys actually remembered what happened from last night." Yoongi assumes, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"It just snapped to us this morning." Jungkook shrugs.

"I don't give a shit, now tell me what happened before I get mad at you even more." Yoongi states gravely, his gaze piercing through the two's souls.

"Long story short," Jungkook clears his throat. "we may or may not have traded our passes to some stranger for two spray paints." he confesses whole-heartedly.

Yoongi's jaw drops open, eyes also wide in disbelief. "You what-"

"Now before you gush at us!" Taehyung immediately runs over to out his hands on the eldes so he could calm him down. "We got his number saved in our phone, so we can contact him." Relief washes through Yoongi's whole body. "See? There's no problem."

"How do you even know that he still has your passes?" Yoongi interrogates, anger fuming down.

"I'm sure he does." Taehyung gives him a reassuring smile before turning to Jungkook who's seated still on the bed. "Kookie, go and call... Jackson-hyung, was it? Quickly contact him and ask for the passes back. Say we'll just buy him dinner or some shit."

Jungkook ceases his eyebrows together. "But I thought hyung had his number?"

Taehyung points to himself. "Me? No, I told you to save it just when I handed him our passes."

"But I was the one who handed him the passes." Jungkook is quick to protest. "You said you were going to save his number because you were older."

"I don't recall ever doing that, excuse me!" Taehyung exclaims, pointing an accussing finger at the maknae. "Don't lie!" he even adds.

"I'm telling the truth!" Jungkook shouts back much louder, pushing Tae's finger away from his face. "If anyone's lying, it's you."

"Oh, fuck me." Yoongi throws his hands air. "You guys better get those passes back before we go back to Seoul. Otherwise, we'll leave you guys here. Be ready in five hours." he warns the gwo, done with their shit. He walks to the door and leaves.

.

.

.

In the end, Jungkook and Taehyung were not able to retreive their exit passes on time. Yoongi and Jimin had no choice but to leave them since: (1) Jimin has to pay for the rent of their apartment otherwise they'd be homeless; (2) Yoongi has to take his final exams to graduate from college; and (3) Jimin also has to study since his (and Tae's) exams are growing near.

"Don't worry, I'll stay with them here."

Hobi volunteered for the sake of the two idiots. His uncle actually works in a tourist agency, so he might be able to get new exit passes for them.

"What would we do without Hoseok-hyung, honestly?" Jimin says with a jovial smile as he and Yoongi walk together to the bus station. 

"You've been talking about him for the past hour now. Do you like him that much?" Yoongi feigns his annoyance with a question. 

Jimin looks at him idly. "Can't a guy show his appreciation for a friend?" he questions back. 

"You're not his friend. I'm his friend." Yoongi responds haughtily as he briskly walks ahead of the younger.

Jimin huffs, hot on Yoongi's tail. "Well that's not very nice." he remarks. "Why are you so cranky today?" 

"I've always been cranky though." Yoongi says. 

"Yeah, but you're even more cranky recently." Jimin points out rather blatantly. 

"Maybe because you're the reason for it?" the older glances and flashes him a derisory smile before reverting back into blank mode.

Jimin could only pout and the rest of the walk to their designated bus was silent. Yoongi's not really mad at Jimin though, in fact he's just messing with him. He hopes the other wouldn't take it seriously though. 

Well, that's what he thought.

When they reached their destination and hopped inside, Jimin ignored Yoongi while they're looking for their seat. "Ya, Park Jimin, are you still angry?" Yoongi touches his shoulder and tries to make the male look at him. But to no avail, he doesn't even look back.

Jimin pretends to not hear him as he finally finds their seat and takes the sport next to the window. Yoongi sighs and sits next to him, placing his backpack under his chair. "Jimin." he tries calling again. "Jimin."... twice. "Jimin." ... thrice. "Jihyo?"

Jimin flinches, but remains his gaze elsewhere.

"Stop being a brat and face me." Yoongi whines slightly, bemused by his consistent behavior. He just wants to be noticed. "Jimiiiiiinnnn~" 

The younger however scowls, getting his earphones and putting them on. At the same time, he also connects his phone into it and turns up the volume to block out any other noise

"Fine then." Yoongi grumbles in defeat. He also grabs his earphones and turns up the volume, trying to fume down his anger. 

The ride back to Seoul was dead silent and even their vexation disappeared as they fell into deep sleep in each other's warmth. 

___

___

i'm hooked with She Was Pretty.