三十三 -

— thirty-three ;

Despite the calls of Jimin reaching him from behind, Yoongi still continues to walk. Just more faster as if he won't be caught like this. But maybe he wants to be caught. Maybe he wants Jimin to hold him by the arms and face him like a mad dog. Maybe he wants Jimin to get angry at him for being such an asshole earlier. Yoongi doesn't even understand himself, but he just wants Jimin to hold him right now. 

"Hyung!" Jimin yells again, as he now begins to run after the black-haired male with much speed. When he finally catches up, he grabs him by the arms and aggressively turns him around. Yoongi's having mixed feelings right now. "Did you not hear me calling for you?!" Jimin yells at the older.

Yoongi's red nose scrunches up as he stays still. "No." he says bluntly. 

Jimin lets go of him and pushes him in anger. "Bullshit."

Yoongi rolls his eyes and finally looks at him in the eye. "Just tell me what you want so we could get this over with, Jimin." 

Jimin lets out a lifeless laugh. "So now you call me by my name? When I'm finally mad at you."

"Don't jump into any conclusions and just answer." Yoongi says to him nonchalantly.

Jimin lets out a big breath, running his icy hands through his hair. "Fine then. I want you back, I want things to go back to how they were."

"I believe that can't happen-"

"You asked what I wanted and that's what I want, now you better give me it."

"I can't."

Jimin sighs in frustration. "You're being complicated right now, hyung. What happened was long gone in the past now and that was a petty mistake that I did."

"Petty is right, but I don't think it was a mistake. You wanted to do it, I don't see the mistake in that-"

"Would you just let me finish?!" Jimin shouts angrily, shutting Yoongi up at once. This took as a signal for the younger to continue. "I didn't want it to happen, okay? I didn't mean it. You know how I feel about Jihyo, hyung. You know how she shuts my system down whenever I see her. Call me mad, but I can't help it. She affected me that much."

Yoongi scoffs, but the other goes on.

"Now regarding about the things I've done to you, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I know you won't forgive me just yet, but at least give it some thought. I was foolish to tell you to adjust to me when I didn't even bother adjusting myself. I was too inconsiderate to think about how you've been feeling that it caused misunderstandings. I apologize, hyung. I apologize for everything. I'm sorry for giving you false hope."

Yoongi's expression has soften by now, while Jimin's remains tough, preventing the urge to release what he's really holding inside. "I'm really sorry, hyu-"

"It's okay." Yoongi cuts him off, eyes directed on the ground. "Don't apologize anymore."

Jimin furrows his eyebrows. "Hyung-"

"I said don't apologize anymore." Yoongi interrupts him once again, sighing deeply. This time, he looks straight into Jimin's crescent eyes. "You're right, what's done is done. Although you did fucked up shit like giving me false hope, I guess you just weren't in your right mind to think straight."

"You can call me stupid, if you want." Jimin tells him apologetically. "I deserve it."

"You're fucking stupid all right."

"I didn't think you'd actually say it..."

"But other than that, I should not have let that affect our friendship." Yoongi says so sincerely. "I guess it impacted me greatly since it's been awhile since I last liked someone as much as I liked you. I let my feelings get the best of me and I just wanna say that I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too, hyung."

Yoongi playfully glares at him. "You better be, you broke my fucking heart." he says, not knowing if he should laugh or what. But Jimin does.

"I promise to change then." the younger exclaims as he extends his arms toward Yoongi who slightly flinches. He immediately puts them back down. "Oh, s-sorry."

Yoongi chuckles briefly, shaking his head. "Come on, don't be too strict on yourself. We can still hug, nugget. I missed it any ways."

Jimin smiles in joy as he wastes no time to throw himself onto his hyung, embracing him tightly. "Thank you for giving me a chance, hyung."

Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin's figure and returns the hug. Moving on would be hard, but I know it's gonna be worth it in the end, Yoongi tells to himself in mind.

___

___

happy valentine's day! have some ❤❤❤