三十二 -

— thirty-two ;

Yoongi and Hope, now known better as Jung Hoseok or Hobi, are currently in their shared room. They're lucky since it was the last one. Hobi wouldn't want to be separated from his hyung and even if Yoongi loves peace and silence so much, the complete opposite of Hobi, he still wants to be with the younger.

"So how do you like it here so far?" Hoseok asks as he rests his arms on his bed.

"It hasn't even been a day yet, so I wouldn't know." Yoongi responds with a scoff, scrolling through his phone. Just swiping across, not really opening any apps.

"I see." Hobi hums, looking up a bit as silence soon envelopes between them and he couldn't help but feel bothered. "Well aren't you going to ask me the same thing?"

Yoongi puts down his phone and looks at him boredly. "I already know what you're gonna say."

"What is it then?"

"You met some guy named Taehyung and you bought him hot choco." Hoseok gasps loudly, holding a hand over his hand and Yoongi copies him, the older's eyes rolling afterwards at the other's reaction. "That's right, I'm the fucking seer."

"Were you following me?!" Hoseok asks with a shout.

"No, you idiot. I was looking for you since you just disappeared out of nowhere."

"Oh." Hoseok says, laughing slightly. "But how did you know his name? Did you eaves-"

"He's a friend of mine." Yoongi blurts out, sparking Hobi's interest in an instant.

"Is he now?" Hobi lies down on the bed with his chest as he uses a hand to rest  his head on. "Tell me more."

Yoongi groans softly, shaking his head no. "I'm too lazy to story-tell."

"But you're always lazy." Hobi points out with a pout.

"Fact."

Hoseok would continue to whine, but he knows it won't lead to anywhere after his million attempts in the past. Instead, he stands up and looks at Yoongi intimidately.

This made the latter look back a little. "What?"

"I'm gonna go look for Taehyung and ask him about you."

Yoongi shrugs sheepishly and returns his eyes to his phone. "Good luck with that. Bet you 10 bucks you won't be able to find him for an hour."

"Oh, there's no need to find him."

This made Yoongi turn to him once again. "What?"

"I got his number." Hobi winks at him and giggles, getting his phone and quickly going to the contacts list to tap on 'Taehyungie'. Im a matter of seconds, the latter picks up. "Hey, Tae!.... Yes, this is Hoseok... I was wanted to ask you something..." He glances at Yoongi who has an unreadable expression before turning away and smiling to himself. "I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me and my friend?..."

Yoongi swallows hard.

"... Oh, yeah sure. You can bring your friends as well. The more the merrier, right?"

He swears he's gonna kill this son of a-

.

.

.

The guys met up in a restaurant near the Inn they stayed at. The atmosphere undoubtedly off due to obvious reasons. Hoseok wanted to sit next to Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to as well, leaving Yoongi and Jimin to sit right next to each other. If things can get anymore awkward. 

"Well isn't this nice?" Hobi chirps, grinning widely as he looks at each and everyone who's wearing a frown on their face. Hobi pouts  as a result. "Come on, guys. Cheer up. You shouldn't frown at such a fine night." he says, attempting to lighten the mood. "Look at the food even, I'm sure they'd taste nice." 

Taehyung's lips slowly curl into a tiny smile at his hyung's remark. Jungkook just plays with his food using his fork. Yoongi's blank, picking up his spoon and eating a little. Jimin doesn't know what to do on the other hand. He wants to do something that could spark a conversation between him and Yoongi, but he doesn't know what. 

But then the latter suddenly reaches out to get something from the table and Jimin's instincts kicked in. "Let me get that for you." he says, quickly beating Yoongi into getting the small basket of flavored-buns. "Here you go." Yoongi nods a little and mumbles a small thanks before getting a pink-colored bread and stuffing it in his mouth. Jimin licks his bottom lip, finally having an idea to talk with the older properly. "Hey, you like strawberries too? I don't know if you remember, but I told you a long time ago that strawberry is my favorite fruit." 

Jungkook facepalms, feeling the second-hand embarrassment from his hyung. Taehyung and Hoseok are smiling on the other hand, glad that Jimin is making an effort to talk with Yoongi. Tae highly wishes Jimin would make it up for Yoongi after everything. Yoongi just nods again, not really knowing how to respond. Either he's still mad at the younger or he's just not in the mood to talk. He then stops eating the bread and gets something else to munch on.

Jimin dramatically pouts, furrowing his eye brows at him. "What, does it not taste nice?" He spots another bread, offering it to Yoongi. "Here, have banana instead. I heard from someone that banana breads are the bomb." Yoongi turns away, not wanting to speak to the other. Jimin stares at him with a frown. But he immediately smiles and looks around for something else. "Ah."

Carefully, Jimin grabs his specialized iced tea that he bought somewhere else. "Would you like my iced tea then?" When Yoongi still doesn't face him, he moves the drink closer to Yoongi on the table. "I don't mind, hyung-" 

"I'm done eating. I'll go out for a while." Yoongi suddenly says, almost hitting the drink. He stands up from his seat and doesn't even look at Jimin at the moment, looking at Hoseok instead. "Call me when you guys finish too." 

Hoseok looks at him with wide eyes. "Yoongi-" Yoongi just trudges off, leaving the four in a daze. Jimin stays frozen, in shock. Hoseok heaves out a loud breath, running a hand through his hair. "What a liar. He didn't even touch his meal and just ate bread." he says. "He ruined such a perfect night." 

Jungkook looks at Jimin sadly. "Are you okay, hyung?" 

"Ah, don't mind that guy." Hobi butts in, eating his meal rather angrily. 

Jimin laughs dryly, still in shock. "He's unbelievable." He slams his hand on the table suddenly and walks out. 

"Shit, I think he's off to catch Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung says in slight panic, about to stand up when Jungkook holds him down. 

"Just leave them alone. Let them solve their own problem." the younger tells him sternly. Taehyung swallows and nods in response, slowly starting to eat again and Jungkook does the same. 

___

___

i just made up the fact that jimin's favorite fruit is strawberry in this book, but i had no idea it's actually his favorite in real life. 

p.s: stop reading now if you don't want drama bc it's coming in the next chapter. cringe