二十 -

— twenty ;

Months flew by so fast and the year's coming to an end already, somewhere near Christmas and Jimin and Yoongi can't believe they're still friends. No, scratch that. They've became closer now than anyone. Besides Jungkook and Taehyung of course. The trio would remain best friends forever despite their endless drama and threatens with each other.

Jimin's still a straight shit with no interest in guys, but he finally moved on from Jihyo. At least that's what he tells himself. Pain is still evident in his eyes whenever he spots her with her boy friend.

Yoongi on the other hand, let's just say he's still the same, but more cranky and mean. He has been dealing with the trio's shit for the lonest time and that's basically the reason why he's like that now. Despite that, he's still the same fool who has a huge crush on Jimin. He doesn't even know if it's still a "crush" or something more. He hopes not.

Compared before, however, Jimin has begun showing more skinships to Yoongi. Way more skinships than he does with Jungkook or Tae, and it's driving the eldest nuts. Because he has to adjust, as Jimin has said before. Yes, Jimin straight up told him that.

"But don't you have to adjust too?" Yoongi asked him one time.

"I don't, because I'm a naturally friendly person." Jimin simply replied. "People tend to misunderstand my actions. Even Kookie and Tae did and they're my best friends."

Yoongi didn't say anything after that because he thinks Jimin made a point. He believes he did.

"Hey, what should we do for Christmas Eve?" Taehyung asks out of nowhere as the four of them are sitting on the carpet in the living room.

"I wanna go to the amusement park. The outdoor one with lots of stalls and booths." Jimin suggests happily and Taehyung's eyes beam in excitement.

"Shouldn't we just wait for Christmas itself and then do whatever you guys are planning?" Yoongi chimes in and Jungkook second the motions.

"You're no fun, babe." Jimin teases, making Yoongi flinch. As always. "We should at least make this year's December memorable and fun."

"We already celebrated your Jin-hyung's birthday a few weeks ago and you still want fun?"

"Playing Mario Kart all day and getting beaten by Jungkook the whole time was not fun, hyung." Jimin says smugly.

"It's not my fault you suck." Jungkook comments, Jimin glaring at him.

Taehyung giggles and high-fives the maknae. "Atta, boy."

"Stick your nose back in Urban Dictionary, Tae no one asked for you to speak." Jimin states rather rudely but Taehyung just laughs at his face.

"Why are you so mean to Tae?" Yoongi is the next to laugh.

"I'm not." Jimin huffs, crossing his arms and it just made it more evident that he is. 

"So should we go or not?" Jungkook asks for reassurance, but Jimin stays silent. 

"Hyung's mad." Tae says, as if it's not already obvious. He just wants to tease Jimin more and it's working. 

"Why are you so mad any ways? We were just kidding around." Yoongi states, nudging Jimin by the side to make him smile. 

Jimin pushes him away and looks down on his fingers. "I'm trying to have a nice Christmas Eve but you're not taking me seriously."

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows and found his small action adorable. "My opinion doesn't matter, so why bother?"

"It.. it just does." Jimin stutters out like a girl.

And here they thought Jimin's the manliest of them all, but he's been so feminine lately and nobody knows why.

"Yeah, he's right, Jimin-hyung. Not everything has to revolve around Min Yoongi." Taehyung continues with his silliness, earning a hard smack from his only dongsaeng, Jungkook. Jimin just glares at him and looks back down.

Slyly, Yoongi scoots close to Jimin and wraps an arm around his small but masculine body. Yoongi then pulls him to his own and rests his head against Jimin's shoulder. "And come on, I was just kidding, nugget. You don't have to take it seriously."

Jimin sighs and tries to push Yoongi off, but the older doesn't bulge so he just leaves him be. "Then does that mean you want to go to the amusement park? And don't kid around anymore."

Yoongi looks at him in the eyes and smiles. "I'd love to go."

___

___

yoongi confuses me so much.

p.s: don't forget to watch 가요대제전 today!