四十七 -

— forty-seven ;

Jimin really wants to go home now.

"So how old are you again?" the guy whose name is Minho asks Jimin who's just playing with the straw of his drink.

"Twenty-one." he responds idly.

"Okay, great!" Minho cheers, clapping his hands twice. "I'm twenty-three."

"Oh, really?"

"Yep. Where are you from?"

"Busan."

"I'm from Ilsan. It's pretty there, but I think it's prettier here in Seoul since there are cute people like you."

"Thanks, you too."

"Woah, so are you saying I'm cute?" Minho blushes.

"Well, I guess? I don't really know why I said that." Jimin shrugs.

"Well whatever, I'm just happy since you thought me as cute." Minho smiles sweetly. "So how are you today?"

"Good."

"That's... good. How long have you been here in Seoul?"

"I can't really remember."

"Seriously? Because I've only been here for a year and I still have a lot of places I want to explore."

"Lit."

"Have you been into any relationships?"

"No."

"Are you looking for one?"

"No."

"Oh. Then do you wanna be friends?"

"I guess."

Minho's lips turn into a firm line. "Are you okay?"

"No."

"Jimin." he utters, reaching out to touch the latter's hand and when he does, Jimin doesn't even flinch. "We've only met each other today, but you can tell me anything."

The black-haired male sighs. "Listen, hyung you're nice and all, but I'm not really in the mood to meet anyone right now. My dumbass friends just forced me to meet with you and I'm sorry about that."

"Oh, I see." Minho removes his hand from Jimin's. "Well I can understand that."

Jimin nods apologetically. "I'm very sorry, hyung."

Minho flashes him a slight smile. "That's okay. But uh, I guess I'll leave now? I don't want things to seem awkward."

"Yes, sure of course." Jimin returns the smile warmly as he bows. "Thanks for giving the effort to come." Minho bows as well and waves before finally leaving he area.

Jimin heaves out a big sigh, slouching down on his chair and rubbing his temples a bit tiredly. Once he's done drinking his juice and all, he stands up so he could go to the rest room.

He does his business patiently and flushes the toilet. He then walks over to the sink and washes his hands, glancing at his own reflection every now and then. When he's finally about to leave, he suddenly hears small noises coming from a different stall.

He knows he shouldn't eavesdrop, but his curiosity got the best of him. He turns off the faucet and walks on the same spot he's in, pretending that he's left. Afterwards, he stays still and listens closely.

"I can't believe we're doing this here, hyung."

"Shut up and just remove your pants, okay?"

"Chill. I am, I am."

Jimin shudders. He can't believe he's hearing two people about to have sex.

"Now be quiet."

"Okay, okay-- oh, god."

He hears small smacks and slurps from the stall and he can't help but lurch from disgust.

"Fuck, just like that."

"I told you to be quiet!"

"Not if you're sucking me off like that."

The sounds continue and Jimin breathes heavily, beginning to sweat.

"Shit, stop--- stop, hyung. I'm gonna--"

"No you're not. Turn your back from the toilet lid. I'm about to pound that-"

Jimin couldn't handle it anymore. There was no way he's letting someone have sex in the place he met Yoongi in. Never in a million years will he let something disgusting like that happen.

"Fuck, just put it in, hyung!"

"Uhm, excuse me!" Jimin shouts a bit angrily and the noise stops at once but he hears someone fall over. He rolls his eyes. "Isn't this a bit too inappropriate to do? This is a public space and yet you're fooling around? Can't you show some respect?"

Silence.

"Please, if you want to catch each other's dicks or something, can't you do it somewhere I don't know a little more private? Because you surely don't want anyone else hearing you moan each other's names out unless you want them to join you or some shit, which by the way doesn't apply to me because I don't wanna catch herpes."

Silence still.

Jimin scowls. "Fine. Since I've already cleared things out, I'll leave. But get a room, okay? Fucking hell horny ass people." He washes his hands again since he felt like he caught some sex germs from the sounds the two were making earlier and afterwards, he finally leaves the room.

He can't wait to go home already and beat the crap out of Jungkook and Taehyung for letting him go here in the first place.

___

___

who were the two persons in the stall? the world may never know. 🌚