四十四 -

— forty-four ;

"Jimin-hyung, open the door!" Jungkook bangs on the black-haired male's door. "Yoongi-hyung doesn't deserve you! You're a great person, Jimin-hyung!" Jungkook says to make him feel better, but he only hears a 'leave me alone' from the other. Jungkook sighs in defeat, turning away to Taehyung who has a bag of fries on his hands.

"Man, why does this give me so much dejavu?" he says, stuffing fries in his mouth.

Jungkook sighs again, rubbing his temples. "Right? Jimin fell in love with someone again and got his heart broken, twice."

Taehyung hums in agreement. "Who was the first person?"

"Jihyo-noona."

"Oh, that girl who he had a crush in for who knows how long only to find out she already has a boy friend and that lead him to depression?"

"Yeah." Jungkook says sadly. "And now he's depressed again."

"When did he confess again?"

"He never did."

"No, I mean the second person. When did hyung confess to the second person who broke his heart?"

Jungkook thinks deeply, trying to recall until it finally hits him. "Two months ago, that was two months ago I think. And you don't have to call Yoongi-hyung second person, that's rude." he half-scolds the older.

Taehyung scowls, finally finishing his fries as he licks his fingers clean.

"You really need to stop doing that." Jungkook says with a disgusted look.

"Why, does it turn your flippity flappy on?" Taehyung nudges Jungkook's side with a suggestive wink.

"What's- you know what, never mind." he shakes his head.

"And back to the topic, I'm only calling Yoongi-hyung second person because Jimin strictly told us to never mention his name again, right?" Taehyung reverts back to serious mode after fooling around.

"Well it sure doesn't matter now because I already heard you guys say his name a bunch of times today." Jimin suddenly appears in front of the door and he looks like a mess.

"You finally came out." Jungkook gasps with a slight smile when Taehyung suddenly bursts into laughter, causing Jungkook to glare at him before turning back to Jimin. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine." Jimin says softy, carding his messy hair. He earns a look of hesitance from the two males.

"You know you can tell us anything."

"No, I'm really fine now. Better, actually." Jimin truthfully states, even though he could still feel a little bit of heart ache. "After hearing you guys relentlessly trying to comfort me from outside my room, I actually felt good. Because at least I still have friends left and I'm not alone."

"Aww." both Jungkook and Taehyung coo in unison.

"And besides," Jimin sniffs as he takes a deep breath, rubbing his eyes softly. "I'm practically done with all these heart breaks. I'm done with it all. I'm done with love, dating, everything. I wanna move on."

"Woah, slow down, hyung." Jungkook chuckles, holding up both his hands.

"Yeah. Don't forget that you still have some explaining to do. For the past 2 months, all you made us do was worry about you. Even when you broke to us the news that you confessed to Yoongi-hyung on New Year's, you immediately shut us down and we got no words from you."

"Oh." Jimin could only utter out, feeling the two's intense stares. "I have no escape, do I?"

"Just like your chances with Yoongi-hyung before, none." Jungkook says, making Jimin sad again as he looks down. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to."