十二 -

— twelve ;

Jimin was asked to bring his hyung, Jin a coffee that the older ordered online since he was too occupied into doing teacher work in school. So here's the smol bean now, heading to The Min's as he holds the proof that the coffee he was going to get was already bought and just needs to be picked up. Once he enters the vintage-looking area, he can already smell the strong aroma the place is giving due to the stuff they sell, and he engulfs it all with a smile.

But his smile soon fades and a sickening feeling starts to grow in his stomach. This is where it all started; where he met Min Yoongi and just-- god. He shudders as the horrible memories flash into his mind. Nonetheless, he tries to ignore the feeling and proceeds to the counter. "I'm here to pick up Kim Seokjin's coffee that he ordered today around..." Jimin glances at the paper he's holding. "8 am." 

The lady behind the counter asks for the smol material from the boy's smol hand. "All right, please just head to the pick up station and wait for the name to be called."

Jimin smiles at her slightly, eyes turning into crescents before walking off to the said location. As he stands still, he can't help but feel off all of a sudden. It feels like something-- or rather, someone is looking at him from behind. Jimin's senses are good for a male, so he can easily notice what's happening around him. 

"Kim Seokjin!" 

His hyung name finally gets called. Jimin takes the coffee and bows down to the noona as a sign of thanks. Afterwards, he speeds off out of the place so he can give the coffee to Jin. The school isn't that far away luckily so he easily got there. He walks a flight of about 2 stairs before he finally reached the faculty room where Jin is.

"Ah, Jiminie! Thanks so much." Jin takes the drink from his dongsaeng's grasp and places it on his table.

"I'll head to class then, hyung." Jimin chirps and bows, dashing off the area. 

.

After school, Jimin out of nowhere decides to go back to The Min's. As ironic as it is, he's never drank a single coffee or drink there. Reason is because he never really goes unless invited by a friend and he usually has already eaten or drink before hand. Even when he met up with him. When he did order a drink, he didn't even gulp nor at least took a single sip and locked it into his fridge instead and waited for it to rot like a dead rat. 

But here he is now, sitting down one a vacant seat as he looks at the menu. "Uhm.... I want to have the best espresso you got with a cinnamon to go with it. Then, I would also like to have a red bean bread. Add water too." 

The waiter writes down all his orders on a smol notepad and then walks away. Jimin takes his phone and plugs his earphones in. He sets his playlist into shuffle, Closer by The Chainsmokers Ft. Halsey  playing first. Jimin's glad there's Wi-fi in this place, so he goes to the group chat he and Jungkook and Taehyung have. They made this randomly. 

iamthebestmaknae: heyyyyy

urbantaetionary: jk, where's jimin?

iamthebestmaknae: idk. he didnt message me

urbantaetionary: jiminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?