四十 -

— forty ;

"Yes, I've been good, mom." Jimin heartily says on the phone with his parents whom he hasn't seen for years. "Yes, I received the money for my tuition. Thanks." He sets his cup of ramyeon on the table and sits down. "Mhm, college is really stressing me out especially since final exams are coming. But I'll manage to go through."

Jimin and his parents have been away from each other for who knows how long and they never really keep in touch due to their hectic schedules. They can't even remember when was the last time they talked to each other until today.

"Oh, su- what?" Jimin nearly screams. "Y-You're visiting me?" he says as if he didn't hear it the first time.

"Yes, sweetie. I know it's really sudden, but we really just miss you." Jimin's mother, Mrs. Park sweetly coos, softening her son's heart. "It wouldn't be a problem, right?" she asks for reassurance.

"N-No, not at all!" Jimin manages to stutter out, still in astonishment. "When are you guys coming?"

"Maybe after a week or two?" Mrs. Park sounds unsure. "We'll be staying in Korean for a while. It's actually very tirsome here in Netherlands and we miss our cute son's chubby face."

Jimin finds himself in a fit of giggles. "I lost all my baby fats, mom." he informs her, a smile curling its way on his face.

"Whatever you say, hun." Mrs. Park giggles as well, her laugh matching Jimin's squeaky one. "Any ways, we'll be staying in a hotel once we visit you. So can you give us your address, Jiminie?"

"Oh, sure. Hold on a sec." Jimin puts down his phone and hastily heads to his room. He rummages through a bunch of stuff from his drawer until he finally finds wha he's looking for, a small notebook where all important informations are stored in.

He hurriedly goes back to the kitchen and puts his phone in front of his mouth, dictating the address of their apartment and flat number.

"All right then, sweet cheeks. I'll give you a call once we arrive in Seoul. Take care, okay? Mom's hanging up now, bye!"

"Bye!" Jimin sings as the other end gets cut off. He places his phone down and looks over to his forgotten noodles. "Ah, they're all soggy now." he mumbles ruefully with a pout.

.

.

.

Yoongix's currently strolling arond with his headphones on. He's peacefully in a daze, admiring the dark skies consumed with countles stars. "How pretty." he mumbles to himself with a small smile.

"Ah, let go off me!"

"Won't you stay still?!"

The commotion causes Yoongi to hault his tracks as he turns around. He witnesses a greasy-looking guy seeming to be harrassing a younger woman. It wa such an unpleasant sight.

"I said let go!" the female shouts, clearly uncomfortable.

"Or what, huh?!" the guy barks back, sending a menacinf look to the other. "Are you gonna call one of your boyfriends and ask them to save you? Isn't that why they all left you in the first place? You were nothing but a whiey bitch who couldn't do anything by-"

"Ya!" Yoongi had enough. Both persons look at him in confusion. "Can't you tell she's uncomfortable?"

They guy bursts out a fake chuckle. "And who are you?"

"Who I am doesn't concern you." Yoongi responds, trying to be nonchalant when he doesn't even know wh he's doing this. He'd usually just ignore things and mind his own business. "Now leave her alone before I call the police."

"Tch." the stranger scowls, but he luckily lets go of the female. "Fine then. Don't you boher calling me again, Kim Hari." he says threateningly to the girl before finally leaving woth heavy shoulders.

"As if I ever would." Hari says with a scoff, glaring at him frim behind before turning to his savior. "Ah, thank you so much, sir. That guy wouldn't stop bother me. But thanks to you, I feel like he finally will."

Yoongi sinply nods. "Next time he tries to harrass you again, don't hesitate to call the police. They'll deal with him." he tells her seriously, even pointing a finger.

The girl smiles enthusiastically. She was like a ray of sunshine with her overly-bright, yellow hair. It blinds Yoongi. "Hey, can I get your name and number?" she abruptly asks.

Yoongi raises a suspicious eyebrow. "What for?" he questions back. He can't believe a stranger is just asking for his personal- wait. You're such a hypocrite, he thinks to himself as he recalls all the guys he tried to hook up with online. Including Ji-

"Oh, nothing much." Hari smiles at him even brighter. "I just wanna treat you for saving my butt back there."

"It's okay, don't worry." Yoogi tells her. He isn't really the one to go out with a girl. I mean, he swings the other way after all.

"But good people need to be rewarded." she insists with a pout.

"No, it's really fine. And I'm anything but good." Yoongi continues to refuse as he checks his wrist watch for the time. "Listen, I need to get-"

"Are you a bad boy then?" she says with a small smirk. "I like bad boys."

Yoongi feels shudders run down his spine from her words. Who does she think she is? "I'm really sorry, but I have to go." he says and briskly dismisses himself before the girl could say anything else.

His walking lead him to a convenience store, body still disgusted for some reason. But one thing still lingers in his mind, did I actually attract a girl?

___

___

i'm so sorry for the unnecessary filler, but i promise the upcoming chapters will be (hopefully) much better. > <