四十二 -

— forty-two ;

"I knew it! I knew you like him!" Jin shouts a bit too loudly and happily. He's also jumping on his chair and basically making Jimin hold him down.

"What are you talking about?"

Jin calms down and instead holds both of Jimin's hands, looking at him in the eyes. "I had a hunch since the beginning when you introduced me to him. It felt like what a girl would do with her boy friend and I'm the mother!"

"Ya!" Jimin says embarrassedly as he slaps him on the thigh, earning a small yelp in return. "Calm the fuck down, would you, hyung? I don't have interest in guys. I'm saying this for the millionth time."

"Well you sure don't act like it." Jin quietly mutters under his breath which luckily Jimin doesn't hear.

"And besides, me and Yoongi-hyung already agreed to be just friends and nothing more."

"Yoongi actually said that?" He blinks in surprise. "Thought he was dead in love wih you, Park Jiminie."

Jimin rolls his eyes at the nickname. "Yeah, like a long time ago. But that's the past now and I'm sure he's moved on."

"Poor guy." Jin mumbles woefully. "Why couldn't you just love him back?"

"I already told you--" Jimin heaves out a tired breath. "Whatever. I'll just leave since I'm clearly done with this conversation."

"You think you're the only one? I'm done too!" The older throws his files in the air, but immediately picks them back up before he gets in trouble. "Go read your textbooks instead of moping around to some guy you clearly don't deserve."

"I'm not!"

.

.

.

After that whole thing, Jimin tried calling Yoongi again and as expected, he didn't get any response. He was getting sick of this whole "silent game" and it makes him more sick that Namjoon, Yoongi's best friend won't pick up as well.

To vent out his fuming head, Jimin decides to visit the old place he used to hang around in (The Min's) so much. He also hopes he would see Yoongi there. Surprisingly, he does.

Jimin narrows his eyes from the window to see if it's really the hyung he's been trying to contact for days. While he finally assures that it is indeed him, his eyes also trail down to another guy sitting in front of Yoongi. They're facing each other and they seem to be getting along well.

He doesn't know why, but he doesn't like the sight. Not one bit.

Soon enough, the black-haired male unconsciously barges in and doesn't hesitate to approach the love birds. He stands in front of them with furrowed eyebrows, looking like a child whose toy was confiscated. "Having fun, are we?"

"May we help you?"

"Jimin?"

Yoongi's sweet, deep voice makes Jimin forget what he's really here for.

"Hyung." Jimin could only say. The two males sitting down patiently wait for him to continue. "Hyung, I..." he trails off once again. He was boasting so much about how he would give the older a beating, but now he's like a sealed envelope. "Yoongi-"

"Christian, this is Jimin. Jimin, this is Christian. You can call him Chris. Chris, you can call him Chim Chim." Yoongi suddenly pipes up with a small smile.

The weird nickname makes Jimin cringe, but what really caught his attention was Yoongi's English.

"Hello, Chim Chim. I'm Chris, it's a pleasure to meet you." the so-called Christian reaches out his hand for Jimin to shake, but he just receives a stare. He then pulls back his hand and smiles instead.