[ late apology ]

Hello! :] I'm not sure if a lot or some of you guys still remember this book, but I've just opened wattpad again and went to check out how everything's going. I have deleted this app a long time ago and have also stopped writing fics for years now due to my busy life. I have to say, a lot has changed since I left wattpad and it's weird to me tbh. But any ways, let me just cut to the chase of this whole thing.

Although this book is like 3-4 years old now, I've noticed that people still read it. Majority are silent readers though, wherein they would just vote on chapters, put the book in their reading list/s, but not comment. With that being said, I went back to a few of the comments and although some have been months old or even years old now, I believe I should still address something which is actually what this whole apology/author's word is about. Also considering how this book has literally gained the top 1 spot on the "yoongixjimin" tag a few times now (even currently as I'm writing this), makes it even more important to address the issue because then a lot of people can see this book and should be notified.

On the 9th chapter of this book, I have received plenty of criticism about the incident that had happened between the two characters in the story (Yoongi and Jimin). If you hadn't already known, yes, there were sensitive topics involved including sexual harrassment and even rape. It had triggered majority (if not all) of my readers and some had even decided to stop reading, which I absolutely understand. That being said, I would like to give my deepest apologies for everyone especially those who had similar events that had happened to them. I'm owning up for the mistake and terrible action that I made, which was writing that particular part without giving a heads up about what was gonna happen.

I know me saying sorry and accepting my mistake won't just do it for everyone because it's really terrible, and I can understand and accept that. Truthfully, I was very young back then and was naive in a sense that I did not know how me writing that could affect people. I wrote it so carelessly and acted as if it was okay when it was really not. I guess I didn't think much because I figured the story was going to get better any ways. But that's clearly not an okay move, I've realized that overtime. I have no excuse for this but just I was not responsible enough and did not think my actions through as I was writing that. I really only thought ahead and paid not much attention to it because really, I just thought "it's going to get better, don't worry!".

Furthermore, I am in no ways condoning sexual harrassment and rape to be okay. They will NEVER be okay. It's quite ironic because I only realized now that I literally just wrote about it a few years back, but that doesn't mean it's fine. The people who think I wrote about it because I think it's okay are wrong, so please stop saying such things anymore. Again, sexual harrassment and rape are NEVER okay in any way.

I have grown a lot throughout the years. I wrote this book back when I was around 14-16, and I'm 19 now. Clearly, I was not educated enough about such sensitive topics and it reflected on that horrid writing I did. I deeply regret how immature and unaware I was, and I literally have no excuse for my past self. I'm really sorry again. I hope you can forgive what I did even though it's been years now. I really have grown a lot and I'm sorry it took so long for me to speak up. Like I've said, I've stopped writing and reading in Wattpad (or fics in general really) for years because of what's been going on in my life outside the internet. I hope you are all reminded that I'm not who I seem to be with how I've written my old pieces of work. I am a much better person now and again, have grown, reflected, and owned up to my mistakes.

I have put a warning on that particular chapter now so that whoever is not comfortable with reading about such things can leave or skip ahead. It's literally cringe how I put 'worst smut', I'm sorry again. Lastly, I'm not really sure if I should delete that chapter nor change parts of it because then it would not make sense for the other chapters ahead, so I will just leave it be. I truly apologize because the way I also wrote other parts of the book is literally cringe, horrible, and straight up not okay (e.g. taekook acting like jimin being harrassed/raped is a joke). The books is years old now, and I can only hope future or even past readers can look past the mistakes I've made.

Again, I'm truly sorry to everyone for being an insensitive writer. I really hope it doesn't affect your image of me, even though I'm sure some if not a lot already did. Rest assured I have really changed and grown as a person. :]

Thank you for reading up until here and may you all have a good life ! <3