十四 -

— fourteen ;

A small streak of pink blush tints Jimin's chubby cheeks. No one has ever said anything like that to him. Nobody has even complimented Jimin, surprisingly. Yoongi would be surprised too if he found out. Gently, the younger male pushes away Yoongi's hand. "Don't do something so hastily like that." he says, avoiding eye contact as much as possible. He also ignored the compliment.

Yoongi sits back down on his seat and purses his lips for a second before separating them again. "Should I try to warn you next time then?"

"Yeah, of course." Still no eye contact.

"But I did. I said you had something over there."

"I didn't hear it." Jimin shamelessly lies, making Yoongi burst into a dry laughter.

"All right, whatever." Yoongi shrugs, heaving out a sigh of defeat. He looks at Jimin and catches him looking as well before he turned back away, so he smiles. "But I meant what I said just now."

"What did you say?"

"That you have really pretty lips."

"Uhm, thanks, man. I guess..." Jimin awkwardly responds, neck about to get stiffed now.

Yoongi raises an eye brow. "Why are you avoiding my gaze? Look at me like a man, Jimin."

A man.

Jimin slowly faces in front again, chewing the insides of his cheeks. How should he handle such a weird situation? "Hey, look." He suddenly shots up, straightening his clothes. As straight as he is. "I have to go see Taehyung-- I mean, my friend."

"Taehyung?" Yoongi says questionably, tilting his head to the side. "Wasn't he the one who set up the whole thing for us to meet?"

Jimin groans internally. Why did he have to make him remember such an odd encounter? "Yeah, that was him. He's a dumbass, really."

"I think he's smart." Yoongi says with a small smirk.

Jimin chuckles dryly, shaking his head. "You wouldn't know."

"Oh, but I do know. Because of him, I got to meet someone as wonderful as you, Jimin."

Jimin stares at him with slightly wide eyes, mouth getting dry as he just stands still like a mannequin.

"Now that I think about it, I've never actually gotten your full name. What is it?"

Jimin swallows hard, hesitant. "Park... Jimin."

***

"You're so fucking clingy today, Jimin. God!" Taehyung yells, trying to get off his hyung who's lying on his lap. "Yoongi-hyung's gayness totally rubbed into you."

Jimin looks at him from below and glares. "Don't bring him into this." he spits, staying comfortably on the younger's lap despite the constant squirming.

"Jungkoookkk, help me!" Taehyung whines, but Jungkook just shrugs his shoulders and walks into the kitchen to get some milk. "Ugh, seriously, if you don't get off, I'll--"

"Okay, okay. I'm off." Jimin sits up, scoffing.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone vibrates; signaling a message from someone. Taehyung gets it himself since it's nearer to him and unlocks the code easily. He then taps on the inbox, eyes widening.

"What is it?" Jimin questions curiously.

"Yoongi-hyung... he's asking if he wants to... hang out with you somewhere."

Jimin hums. "At The Min's?"

Taehyung glances on the screen and shakes his head. "No, he didn't mention anything. Why did you even think that? Are you actually considering on going?"

Jimin shrugs. "I mean, what's the harm? You're making it sound like I'm going out with a killer."

"Not a killer exactly-"

"What, I'm guessing you're either gonna say molester or rapist. Is that it?"

Taehyung just nods.

"He's neither, Tae."

"Then how are you gonna explain what happened last time? He basically touched you. He took advantage of you while you were drunk. What more now that you're sober?"

"You're actually acting serious for once. The other 98% of you is filled with weirdness." Jimin states in slight awe, ignoring the boy's words. He didn't really care anymore. The past is the past and besides, Yoongi has already said sorry million of times and proved that he's changed. At least Jimin hopes so.

"I'm just being rational here, hyung. He still did something very wrong and if I were you, I'd completely block him from my entire life."

"But life isn't like Twitter, hyung. Just let Jimin-hyung be!" Jungkook abruptly shouts from the kitchen. He's been listening the whole time.

Taehyung stares at Jimin's eyes intently, reassuring if he should trust him on his own. He sighs in defeat. "Fine. Just don't stay out too late, okay? If anything happens, call. We'll pick up in an instant."

"You sound like my mom." Jimin laughs. "But yeah, I'll call you. Thanks, Tae."

Taehyung just nods and walks away from him, heading to the kitchen as well where Jungkook has been the entire time.

Jimin takes his phone and begins to type a reply for Yoongi.

jimin: same place?

yoongay: yep. 3 pm sharp. love you.

jimin: see ya.

___

___

i'M ON ROLL. i wanna talk about the wings thing of bighit/bts, but i'm too tired so maybe next time. hope you enjoyed this chapter~