五十 -

double update. pls read the prev chapter if u haven't yet thanks :*

___

___

— fifty ;

Yoongi melts into Jimin's kiss as his body goes weak. Soon enough, he finds himself returning the kiss and his arms let go of the plastics he's holding, wrapping them around Jimin's small body.

Although being slightly inexperienced, Jimin already knows a few techniques about kissing due to the amount of videos he's seen on Youtube. It was his way of coping with depression over the past, two months.

He bites on Yoongi's bottom lip, making the other moan out. He grabs this opportunity to slip his tongue inside Yoongi's mouth, exploring the warm caver.

The two share a passionate, heated kiss. Their tongues fight for dominance and surprisingly, Yoongi won. Of course he would. He's far more experienced than Jimin would ever be, as much as he hates to admit.

They both pull away to breathe, just staring at each other's longing eyes. Jimin's eyes are slightly wet with either great happiness or sadness. There's no in between. He just missed Yoongi so much and he couldn't control himself. He's wanted to kiss him for a while now.

"I-I'm sorry." Jimin manages to mutter out, being the first one to break their intense eye contact. He suddenly feels heart broken once again when Yoongi unwraps his arms around him.

"I shouldn't have done that." Yoongi abruptly says, at loss for words. He quickly stands up and grabs the plastics again. "Why did you make me do it?" he snaps at Jimin, back to his usual behavior he's grown accustomed to.

Jimin looks like he's in the bridge of crying but he holds it in. "I-I'm really sorry."

"You kissed me... and-"

"you kissed back." Jimin interrupts, also standing up. "Does that not mean anything to you?"

"It shouldn't!" Yoongi shouts angrily. "I'm supposed to be mad at you. Heck, I'm supposed to be furious."

Jimin fights back a sob that tries to escape from his mouth and instead just looks at the ground.

"This... pretend this never happened." Yoongi demands gravely, wanting to say more but he can't. He doesn't want to ruin his special day. No, not today. "Don't speak of this to Jin-hyung, Taehyung, Jungkook, or even to anyone."

With that, Yoongi left like the wind. Jimin feels his legs go weak as he sits down, surpressing his tears. What did he expect?

.

.

.

"Jimin, where did you go to? Yoongi-hyung just got inside awhile ago and said he's going to brush his teeth for some reason. He hasn't came out though." Taehyung clings into Jimin who finally returned after around 30 minutes of what happened.

Jimin flashes him a smile. "Just went out to get some fresh air."

Taehyung notices the small look on his eyes, indicating that something is wrong. "What happened? Did you and him talk?"