十 -

— ten ;

Upon Jimin's wake, he found himself leaning his head on the table. Yoongi did not bother to move him since he might disturb his sleep. Jimin looks around his surroundings, being all too familiar. But he had no memory about what happened while he was drunk. His head just hurts a bit right now, making him wheeze in pain. He stands up carefully and he suddenly felt a weird sensation in between his legs. He figured he just needed to piss, so he does that. He walks around to find the bathroom that's just a few turns away and once he finally reaches it, he gets inside and locks the door.

Jimin unzips his pants and does his business. Afterwards, he turns around to look at himself in the slightly dusky mirror. His eyes still want him to sleep, but he knows he can't do that. As he scans himself thoroughly, he suddenly notices weird marks on his neck. They looked like bruise which made him scared since he never recalled bumping into anything, especially not on the neck. Who would be stupid enough to do that?

He touches the marks gently, trying to examine more but he hisses when they suddenly stung. "This is weird." he tells himself, touching them again and hisses afterwards. Then realization hits him. "Wait, are these..." He narrows his eyes curiously and they widen once he finally finds out. "Fuck." he curses, backing away from the mirror and leaving the confined room at once, heading directly to the door to get the hell out of the house. But there he bumps into none other than Yoongi. 

"Oh, you're finally awake." Yoongi says with a hint of surprise in his small eyes.

Jimin glares at him as a response. "How long have I been here?" he questions immediately.

"We went here yesterday and you drank a lot, so you ended up passing out." Yoongi answers right away, of course not mentioning what actually happened. However, he knows the other male would ask again.

"Is that all? Then care to explain... these?" Jimin points to his neck filled with bruise-looking bites and marks. It made him feel impure and disgusted, especially since he already has an idea on who did those. But he wants to hear it from Yoongi himself. If he dares lies-

"I did those." 

Jimin's face scrunches up from revulsion. Yoongi looked way too calm on the other hand. "What on earth, hyung? Have you lost your mind?" Despite being angry, he still keeps his honorifics. He doesn't know what else to say then just react expressively. 

"I did lose my mind. You were aggressive, Jiminie." Yoongi says casually.

Jimin almost loses his shit, but he composes himself. "Don't tell me we actually did it."

Yoongi throws his hands up. "No, we didn't. Plus, if anyone's gonna top here- that's gonna be you."

Jimin could throw up right here and now, but he'd rather not. He'd eat first then throw up, right on Yoongi's face. "Stay out of my life starting today." he tells the other as he walks past him, but his wrist gets pulled.

"Look, I'm sorry." 

"You think a sorry's gonna make it up? You basically raped me, Yoongi. A sorry's not gonna be enough." Jimin says, glaring at him deadly.

"What do you want me to do? Kneel down and re-suck you off?"

"I want you to fuck off, that's all." 

Yoongi sighs, not really knowing what to say anymore. He admits that he made a big mistake, but well he's done this a few times already and none of the people he preyed complained. Simply told him to not contact them--- wait, that's basically what Jimin wants him to do. "Okay, fine. Consider me gone, Jimin. I just hope you'll forgive me." 

Jimin sighs as well. "Delete my number from your phone."

"I believe that won't be necessary."

"And why is that?"

"Because I've had it memorized right here." Yoongi says, pointing to where his brain is.

Jimin scoffs. "Then erase it from your mind, is that so hard?" Before Yoongi could even respond again, Jimin successfully walks past him and leaves the apartment for good. 

Yoongi fucked up. He could careless though, at least that's what he tells himself.

___

yikes.