七 -

— seven ;

"Yes, I do!" Jimin chirps ever so happily as he stares up to the tall, blonde male in front of him. "And you?" he counter asks.

"I'm a teacher, Jiminie. I recently got employed a week ago. I'm surprised you guys didn't hear the news."

"Oh, but what happened to your eating shows in Youtube, Jin-hyung?" Jimin questions curiously once more, eager to know more about the man in front than he already does.

Jin and Jimin have known each other since Jimin was still in high school. Jin was a friend of Jimin's dad and he would often visit his dongsaeng's place and give him food. Reason? He thought Jimin was a nice kid and not to mention, cute as fuck. So why wouldn't he?

"I don't earn that much money when doing those. Besides, people keep on commenting nasty stuff on my videos, saying I can eat them and the like." Jin replies with a hint of disgust by how he cringes.

Jimin nods in understanding. He can't blame them though. Jin is one fine man. Of course Jimin wouldn't admit that out loud because firstly, he's not gay and secondly, if he does admit, he'd be called a fag.

"Well, I have to get going now, seonsaeng-nim." the much younger and shorter male bids, bowing only his head to avoid having the box of papers tumblr off his smol hands.

"Just call me hyung. Seonsaeng-nim is too formal." Jin laughs out.

"But-"

"Look at the time! I have to quickly do my work now, Jiminie. Enjoy the rest of the day!" Jin exclaims, completely cutting him off as he dashes off.

Jimin stares at him from a distance with narrow eyes before shrugging it off and heading to his professor's class.

***

While Jimin and Taehyung are hanging out, Jungkook was asked to buy them food from the store. The boy complained at first, but after Jimin told him valid points (saying he's the youngest out of the three of them) he complied.

So right now, only the hyungs are left.

"Hey, Jiminie." Taehyung speaks after a while of silence and just watching the T.V.

Jimin just hums in response, eyes not tearing off from the screen.

"Do you wanna have some fun?"

The question takes Jimin aback, inmediately turning his head to the other. "What- don't tell me you're gay?" he almost exclaims as if it was a bad thing.

Taehyung looks at him weirdly on the other hand. "What gave you that idea? I was just gonna ask if you wanted to play Mario Karts." he explains.

"Oh." the older just utters, embarrassed. "Sorry." he apologized, running a hand through his black hair awkwardly. He suddenly thinks of Yoongi. Wait, what?

"Gee, hyung." Tae looks at him intently. "But you know," he rests his hand on Jimin's thigh, making him flinch from the sudden contact. "We can always go for what you're thinking."

The way Tae said it made him feel uncomfortable. So in response to that, he just scoots away from him. "I don't... go to your room, Tae." Jimin stutters out, trying to shift his back to the screen in front.

That's when the younger bursts out laughing. He slaps Jimin's firm arm repeatedly, making his hyung glare at him. Jimin knew he was just playing around, but he's always taken things a bit too seriously sometimes. It's just part of his nature.

"I really adore it when you act all flustered and shit. It's beyond cute." Taehyung remarks, reaching out to touch his cheeks but the other just pushes him away.

"Shut the fuck up, you gay asshole." Jimin bites out, continuing to push Tae's long arms from him.

And at that moment, Jungkook gets back. He literally kicks the door wide open, holding a bunch of plastic bags. The other two look at him, their ears perking up.

"Took you long enough, Kook." Taehyung says, walking forward to help him out. But Jungkook completely gives all the plastics to him and runs, jumping on the couch next to Jimin. "Little shit." Tae mumbles and just does the lent job.

"Hyung, let's have some fun." Jungkook beams.

Jimin groans in annoyance. "Not you, too." he mutters, rubbing his forehead.

Jungkook tilts his head innocently. "What? Do you not want to talk with Yoongi-hyung again?"

___

filler chapter.
i have one week vacation from school, yet for the entire week, i'd be sort of busy because of projects.

#whyislifesocruel