二十五 -

— twenty-five ;

Yoongi decides to walk back home, since he wouldn't want taxi drivers to ask him questions about his face and shit. He could kill a person otherwise because he's really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. Not even Namjoon.

His eyes are red from the tears that are threatening to fall, he dares to not let them fall. Being the stubborn person he is, tears are merely temptations that he needs to resist.

With slightly blurry vision, he continues walking like the dead. But he instantly comes to a halt when a large truck passes by right in front of him. He almost got hit, but he doesn't even care at this point.

He's just beyond wrecked.

Wrecked because he "misunderstood".

Wrecked because he expected too much.

Wrecked because he didn't "adjust".

Wrecked because Jimin broke his heart.

And wrecked because his first love broke him.

Yoongi suddenly falls onto a bench from being too tired, both mentally and physically (and emotionally). He lies down and secures himself closely, lips slightly trembling. He shuts his eyes tightly, that he doesn't even realize the single tear escaping his eye.

.

.

.

During the movie watching, Jimin couldn't help but be unsettled the whole time. He felt troubled and it's already pretty obvious why. Yoongi, he's all in his mind right now. He couldn't forget how heart-broken his face looked and how his words sounded, too.

Jimin felt guilty. And disappointed in himself. But what could he do? He did what he thought was right.

Jimin keeps on glancing on the female right beside him, her mouth already filled with strawberries that's supposed to be only for him, and Yoongi. She's enjoying the movie and food so much.

And Jimin, as much as he wants to, cannot.

"Hey, Jimin," Jihyo suddenly calls, snapping Jimin back to reality.

"Yeah?" Jimin hums, leaning in and seeing a folded card. "T-That's not supposed to be there." He quickly grabs the card off her hands and stands up.

Jihyo looks at him confusingly. "Where are you going?"

"I just need the rest room for a moment. Be back later." Jimin lies, but the female easily falls for it so she just nods and turns her head back to the wide screen in front.

Jimin then trudges off, really going to the comfort room. Once he's inside, he opens the card, the contents making his heart beat jump in places.

dear jimin,

i didn't bother to correct my capitalization since i'm a lazy fuck, but just bear with it. any ways, this gift is for you. the strawberries... the chocolate dip that i made with my own hands... and this letter. i'm not usually the one to write letters, but i do sometimes write poems or rap lyrics when i'm in the mood. surprised that i rap? same.

any ways.. ugh. idfk why i even decided to do this, but i did any ways. don't show this to anyone pls, this is only meant for you. i gave you this gift because we've gone through so much and we've been friends for so long along with tae and jungkook. i'm really glad i met you and them. you guys truly made my life a little bit letter. (:

furthermore, you park jimin make me feel things that i shouldn't be feeling. and i know i'm not supposed to, but i can't help it.

i like you, jimin.

i hope that when this date ends, you'll finally accept me and... we'll be together. this was very sudden, but-- just think about it? think about it for as much as you wish to and when you finally have the answer, tell me straight away. i'll be able to take it no matter what, but... be gentle? i know i look so cold and angry, but i'm also delicate.

what am i saying, haha.

that's all i guess. you should expect more in the future (if things don't become awkward between us).

that concludes just about everything. park fucking jimin, i like you.

with love,
yoongi hyung (:

Jimin grips the paper in his fingers, feeling himself die inside. He needs to fix this. Asap.

___

___

kill me idk what i did with this chapter, but at least it's less sad than the previous ones?¿?¿