二十八 -

— twenty-eight ;

Min Yoongi fixes his bangs on the cafe's window wherein he could see his own reflection. He sighs softly, cold air exhaling out of his mouth. He was sincerely bored and he hopes this Hope guy entertains him. His name's sounds trustworthy enough to convince Yoongi.

After waiting for a few moments to resolve himself, Yoongi finally enters the shop and begins looking for Hope. He isn't sure how he looks like, since he was never informed, nor what the guy's wearing. The place isn't that packed luckily, so he could easily look around. He spots a male all alone suddenly and Yoongi smirks.

Yoongi then walks towards his direction and opens his mouth to speak, "Hope?"

The male cranes his neck and then his lips forms into the biggest grin Yoongi has ever seen. "Hey, you found me."

Yoongi nods and sits down on the opposite chair from his, examining Hope's face. He found him quite attractive and it sparked Yoongi's interest. But what he's more interested in is the male's personality.

"So tell me, how did you know my name?" Yoongi asks the seemingly cheerful Hope.

Hope innocently tilts his head to the side. "What do you mean? I don't know your name."

"Don't feign innocence." Yoongi says, putting a hand against his cheek. "You called me Yoongi just before I disconnected."

"I never-"

"Quit lying and start explaining." Yoongi demands, slamming his free hand on the table, startling the younger. "Are you some kind of creep who hacked through my friend's laptop and got my information? Tell me, Hope."

"Wait, it's your friend's laptop?" Hope asks, seemingly shocked.

"Yes, it was. So I'm fucking itching to know how you got my name instead of his."

"Ah, shit. I don't know, hyung." Hope rubs his head. "I wasn't really the one who hacked through the laptop and stole the information."

Yoongi narrows his eyes at him in suspicion. "So you're admitting that you did steal information, but who did exactly?"

"It was my friend. He majors in computer technology or whatever it's called, so-"

"Well, that's all I needed to know." Yoongi says, leaning back against his chair, cooling the tension.

"Y-You're not mad?"

"I am, especially since I don't like others invading my privacy. It would have been better if you invaded my friend's instead." Yoongi shrugs sheepishly. "But I met up with you so I could chill, not to get angry all over again. I'm done experiencing that shit a day ago." Yoongi explains, grimacing at the memory.

"Okay.." Hope says, lips turning into a firm line before an idea suddenly pops into his head. "Hey, why don't we just order something to get this day started with?"

"Fine by me. That's the reason why we're here any ways." Yoongi responds smugly.

Hope notices his glum aura and decides to do something way out of Yoongi's expectation. Hope leans in and uses both his thumbs to form a cute smile on the pale boy's face. "There, now you don't look sad." he giggles out and Yoongi's cheeks flush in a light shade of red.

Yoongi pushes his hands away and attempts to cover the shade on his face. "Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because we just met."

"So?"

"And I don't wanna get attached."

"But what if I want to?"

----------

"You know, hyung," Junglook says, suckling on his lollipop that Taehyung bought for him at a nearby store. "we're supposed to be mad at you for not inviting us to the movies, but after hearing your explanation we get it."

Taehyung hums in agreement. "We get that you're a complete asshole who likes to make plans and not promise them in the end."

"Gee, that makes me feel so much better." Jimin says, rolling his eyes at the two who just shrug. "But I didn't expect him to get affected that much."

"Your words hurt him." Jungkook comments in, trying to make a point. "I mean, hyung liked you a lot and hearing those words from you with his own ears would really break his heart."

"True." Tae agrees again.

Jimin groans in frustration. "Then what was I supposed to do? I don't like him that way and I only said what was needed to say. He and I talked about it way before he even started liking me, so don't put all the blame on me."

"Hyung's right, Kook." Taehyung says, glancing at the youngest then back at Jimin. "But how do you know he didn't like you before?"

"Doesn't matter. I told him what I needed to tell him and that's about it." Jimin pouts, folding his arms like a mad baby. "Now he pays me back by not even showing up yesterday? Very nice."

"But at least now you know how being ditched feels like." Jungkook states, laughing.

"I guess..."

"Now man up and forget about it. I'm sure you and Yoongi-hyung will make up after awhile." Taehyung says, hugging Jimin from behind and squeezing him earning a cute squeak in return. "Ah, no one can resist an adorable Jimin." he giggles.

Jungkook pouts a little. "I'll go to my room and play for a while."

___

___

exams are near kms