三十 -

— thirty ;

"Why are you both taking so long to bring those luggage out?" Jungkook screams from outside, already prepared with his white shirt and signature Timberlands that he loves to wear 24/7. He's been yelling at the two for almost an hour now.

"Calm the fuck down, child." Jimin yells back as he struggles to pull out his trolly outside, Taehyung following behind with his own. "We're here." he says with heavy breaths.

"Took you long enough, geez. I told you to not bring so much, you guys never listen to me." Jungkook sighs, rubbing his temples.

"It's not our fault we had to bring fashionable clothes." Taehyung clarifies. "We have style, unlike you."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at him, clicking his tongue. "Excuse me? Who does not have style?"

"You, stupid." Taehyung says, stepping forward so he's now at the younger's level. Jimin locks their door on the other hand.

"I'll have you know, I own different sets of white t-shirts and black jeans." Jungkook informs him, trying to prove something but Tae just rolls his eyes at the younger.

"That's not what you would call fashion." Taehyung responds.

Jungkook's about to protest when Jimin cuts him off, "Can't we just go without you two bickering at each other? I'd like to have a peace of mind for once."

"Tell that to asshat over there." Jungkook grumbles as he begins to walk away.

Taehyung just sticks his tongue at him from behind but follows closely.

Jimin sighs. "Kids."

.

.

.

"What do you mean we can't have the same room together?" Taehyung whines at the lady behind the counter named Seolhyun.

"I'm sorry, but the last one was already rented an hour ago." Seolhyun responds, looking at the computer in front of her for a moment before nodding in confirmation. "I'm sorry, sir."

"This is why we should have left earlier." Jungkook says, pouting slightly. "I really wanted to be with Tae, too."

"Same." Taehyung says, leaning against Jungkook's shoulder and sighing.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh. "Weren't you two just about bite each other's heads off beforehand?"

"Our bromance is too strong, hyung." Taehyung says, smiling.

Jimin just rolls his eyes and turns to the lady behind the counter. "We'll have three rooms then, but please have them close to each other." He leans in slightly to whisper to her. "Things happen and we want to be able to act fast."

Seolhyun nods slightly. "O-Okay." She inputs shit on her laptop before receiving the payment for the rooms she's mentioned the prices of before. "Your rooms will be on the first floor, Rooms 105-107. Thank you for choosing Angel Inn for your stay here in Jeju Island."

Jimin takes the keys from her and flashes his infamous eyesmile. "All right, thanks so much." He turns to his two friends and gestures them to follow him.

There's an elevator luckily, so they easily got to their desired floor.

"I got Room 105!" Tae exclaims childishly, taking one of the keys from Jimin and dashing off with his bags in hand.

"I'll take Room 106." Jimin says and keeps the key inside his pocket. "That leaves you with 107, Kookie." he giggles at him and the younger just shrugs before they also set to their opposite ways.

.

.

.

Jimin finishes unpacking his stuff, basically just his "stylish" clothes and some food he's brought from their apartment back home and also some few skin products. Since it's already night, he figures, why not take a bath in the pool at the third floor?

He removes all his clothes from his body and throws them on the laundry section, only leaving boxers on. He grabs his towel and puts on a bathrobe to secure him from the slightly chilly weather (quite ironic considering he's taking a bath at night). It's almost Christmas after all.

He glances himself at the mirror, parting his hair to the side a little before finally walking to the door and leave. He opens it and he suddenly notices someone else open theirs, right in front of him.

___

___

legit can't wait for jk's full cover of we don't talk anymore.

p.s: i should really start watching jin's episode on lotj.