四 -

- four ;

jimin:
what's the color of the shirt you're wearing?

******96:
black. like my soul.

Jimin scans the café thoroughly for any sign of a black-colored shirt. Jimin himself dressed nicely, despite his interest percent being a negative one about this whole thing. He wanted to look presentable and leave a good impression, at least. After looking around, he decides to text again.

jimin:
i don't see you??? this better not be a prank or i swear i'm gonna report you.

******96:
chill, jiminiepabo. i'm not pranking you.

jimin:
i really dont see you though. and dont call me that.

******96:
what should i call you then?

jimin:
jimin

******96:
okay, jimin. since you can't find me, i'll look for you instead. what are you wearing?

jimin: a white t-shirt with a red snapback. that's enough info, i guess.

******96:
i'll go look for you now, just stay there.

Jimin nods to himself, even though user0304 obviously cannot see it. He leans against the wall, eyes just roaming around to the people passing by.

After a few minutes, a petite-looking male with grey hair approaches him. Jimin could only stare awkwardly as the lad comes closer. Jimin finds himself backing off until he realized he has hit the wall.

"Jimin?" the stranger's voice sounded so soft but low, Jimin found it alluring. He can't think of it as being something more than that, because well he isn't gay. "You're Jimin, right?"

"User0304?" Jimin inquires carefully as he narrows his eyes. The latter nods in response, a gummy smile forming its way across his pale face. "Wait- you're a guy?"

User0304 laughs dryly at his reaction, having no clue that Jimin didn't know that he was meeting a guy. "Let's go to my table." he gestures Jimin to follow him and the other could just reluctantly oblige. Once they've sat, User0304 starts the conversation, "I don't believe I've told you my name yet. I'm Yoongi."

"Nice... to meet you, Yoongi." Jimin utters averting his gaze for a second. "Look, I think there must be some kind of understanding-"

"What would you like to order?" Yoongi completely cuts him off as he takes the menu, the size of the object being able to cover his face like a wall.

Jimin just swallows and speaks his favorite type of drink. Yoongi brings down the menu then and calls for a waiter.

"One caramel macchiato, please and an iced tea."

The waiter takes down then order on his notepad and then leaves.

Jimin figured it's time to talk, "Yoong-"

But he gets cut off again.

"So tell me about yourself." the other male smiles, resting his chin against his hands on the table.

A minute hasn't even passed yet and this guy's already getting on Jimin's nerve. Jimin groans internally, wanting to get out already and ditch him. But he decides to stay. "You should go first."

Yoongi raises an amused eye brow and chuckles. "Well someone's a gentleman." he muses. "Okay. Well, I'm Min Yoongi. I'm 23. I'm from Daegu, but I moved to Seoul because of college."

Jimin nods slowly, half-caring and half not. He didn't know Yoongi was older. "Aren't you too old to be studying still? Shouldn't you be like working?" He didn't want to seem interested, but he can't help but wonder.

"Ah, well- I started school late. I'm a genius though."

"Okay."

"Oh, and if you already didn't know; I have a thing for guys. So that makes me gay." Yoongi purrs, looking at Jimin deep in the eyes. "I'm assuming... you are, too?"

___

i'm cryin bc this was shit. i just wanted to update (: kms