十五 -

— fifteen ;

Jimin carefully fixes his hair, having second thoughts whether or not he should part his hair on the front. He parts it for a second and examines himself, 'Well...' With a huff, he decides to just leave it as it was, not parted. Afterwards, he takes his phone with him and tucks it in his back pocket. He's off to go meet someone he never thought he'd be "friends" with. 

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jungkook suddenly asks, his head peeking out of the kitchen. He's been in the kitchen so much lately. 

Jimin glances at him from his phone. "The Min's. Why do you ask though? You never usually care when I go out or anything I do in particular." 

"I ask myself the same question to be honest." Jungkook agrees so as he shrugs. "Maybe because I'm starting to care about you?"

Jimin shakes his head, chuckling. "Whatever. I'll be back after a while. Tell Tae I left."

"Sure thing."

With that, Jimin finally leaves the place he so calls "home" alongside with two of his weird ass dongsaengs. He decides to take a taxi since his feet are too lazy to do some walking and he wants to seem luxurious. As the driver drives him around, he looks at the rear-view mirror to check on himself one last time. But he suddenly makes eye contact with the driver.

"Are you perhaps going on a date?" the man asks curiously with an obvious smile as he glances at the younger from the back. 

"N-No." Jimin says, laughing. He brushes his black hair and heaves out a sigh. This seems like a date though, but it's not. 

Soon enough, after approximately 10 minutes they finally arrive at the destination. Jimin pays the driver before heading timidly to the shop. Once again, the bitter-sweet aroma hits his nostrils, making him sigh in relaxation. He begins to scan the area for any sign on the Min Yoongi, but there's none. He grabs his phone and texts the said latter.

jimin: i'm here. wer r u?

yoongay: behind you.

Jimin spins around quickly, scoffing in disappointment. 

jimin: no you're not.

yoongay: haha jk. i haven't left the house yet

jimin: what?! 

yoongay: it's still so damn early, nugget. 

That's when Jimin realizes he actually arrived too early. He flushes in embarrassment. Now Yoongi's gonna think he's excited for this whole thing. 

jimin: fuck. i must have seen the time wrong

yoongay is typing...

Jimin gulps in slight nevousness. What will the male say?

jimin: i really did see the time wrong. don't think i wanted to see you badly.

Okay, smart move.

Yoongi stopped typing however, which left Jimin in silence as if he's waiting for something big to happen. 

yoongi: i'm on my way there.

Jimin bites his bottom lip, wondering if Yoongi is actually going to since it is still too early. With a shrug and sigh, he decides to just find the both of them a table- and also buy two coffees. Might as well make this day worth while. 

.

.

Jimin is sitting boredly on his chair, casually scrolling through the conversation Jungkook and Taehyung are having. As usual, the two boys are too dense to notice him. The two of them are talking about why dinosaurs died and Jimin isn't even surprise. Sighing, he shuts his phone off and stares at the coffees in front of him. "He said he's on his way..." he mumbles, not even noticing the pout that's forming on his lips. 

The door of the shop opens, making the bells at the door frame ring. Jimin does't bother to look for the 25th time, hopelessly wishing it was Yoongi who walked in. He fails every time. 

"That guy, seriously.... I'm gonna whip him so hard once he-"

Jimin gets cut off from his words when a pair of hands covers his eyes, almost making him jump out from his seat from shock. "Did I make you wait too long?" the raspy voice whispers into his ears, sending shivers down his spine.

"No shit." Jimin plays it off cooly as he removes the owner's hands and turns around to look at Yoongi. His eyes widen upon seeing the said person. "Hyung? Yoongi-hyung?"

"Like what you see?"

"Since when did you dye your hair brown? Or is that blonde?" Jimin asks in awe. In awe?

"Just yesterday. I figured today would be a special day, so I decided to do it. You look fine in your black hair, though. 10/10." Yoongi says as he takes a sit at the opposite of Jimin. 

"Well--- you look great. I do like it." Jimin says with a small smile, trying to hide his shyness. Yoongi looks too good. He always does, though. But today just seems so great. Yoongi utters a thanks before drinking on the coffee that he assumed Jimin bought. He once again says his thanks to him.

Jimin has a feeling that he and Yoongi would surely make great friends. Forgetting about what has happened before would be very hard, but that's better than actually holding a grudge. After all, Jimin actually believes Yoongi is a great guy that would make him forget about Jihyo, the person who he doesn't know if he still loves. 

"Jimin, I wanna ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I have a chance?"

"A chance on what?"

"... Never mind."

___

___

writer's block shouldn't exist. ): i'm on a week break from school btw aye~