十一 -

— eleven ;

Only one thing Jimin questions to himself, why did he think spilling the beans to his two, idiotic friends would be such a great idea?

"Oh, God, noooooo." Taehyung dramatically gasps, covering his mouth with his hand. "You did not."

"You really-- hyung." Jungkook himself doesn't even know how to react to the shocking news.

Jimin's cheeks are flushing red on the other hand, embarrassed as hell from what just happened to him a day ago.

"So did it all start because you guys were fever texting?" Taehyung questions randomly, giving his hyung a suggestive nudge.

Jimin looks at him weirdly. "Okay, what on earth is fever texting?"

Taehyung groans, shaking his head. "Don't you read Urban Dictionary?"

"Nobody reads Urban Dictionary, hyung," Jungkook says. "Only low life people do."

"It's not my fault you guys are such jagoff's to me!" Tae yells, accidentally pressing hard on Jimin's thigh, making him yelp. Why does it always have to the poor boy's thigh?

"What the hell does that even mean?..."

Jungkook just sighs, already used to the weirdness Taehyung showcases 24/7. He sometimes wonders why he's friends with him. "Okay, whatever. Moving back to the topic, how exactly did you lose your dick's virginity?" he asks Jimin.

"I don't know. All I remember is that I was drinking with him and then yeah-"

"What a slut you are." Taehyung butts in, tsking.

"You're not helping, hyung." Jungkook snaps at the older, sending a glare once at it before returning his attention to the screwed male. "Did you talk to him about it?"

"Of course I did. But I started raging when I saw... all the marks he left on me." Jimin cringes upon remembering the horrifying sight that almost made him gouge his eyes out.

"And what happened?"

"I told him to stay out of my life starting then. I don't want to do anything that has got to do with him." Jimin states with a huff.

"Gee. You almost lost your v-card from some stranger." Taehyung says, grimacing.

"I know." Jimin throws his hands in disbelief. "He even told me that if anyone's gonna top, it's gonna be me. Like who the hell does he think he is? I wouldn't ever dare touch someone as filthy as him. If he thinks a straight guy like me is gonna do that, then he's wrong."

Jungkook and Taehyung attempt to calm him down by patting his shoulders and stuff, but they just end up getting pushed away by the pissed off Jimin.

"We know you're mad, but on the bright side..." Jungkook trails off, his signature bunny smile on display.

Jimin look at him funny. "On the bright side what?"

"At least it didn't lead to anything serious like him sticking his dinga ling up your ass-"

"I don't even wanna hear it." Jimin cuts him off, beginning to stand up from his seat. "I'm just gonna take a long walk outside and maybe bath myself into a gallon of alcohol or holy water so I can be pure again. I feel disgusted. My dick feels weird too."

Jungkook and Taehyung just laugh in response to his statements. With a nod, the oldest of the three heads out.

Maybe-- just maybe, he'll forgive himself too for (half-ass) enjoying it despite being drunk.

___

___

it's been a month oml. dID Y'ALL MISS ME?¿?¿ ofc not