三十五 -

— thirty-five ;

"Come on, guys!" Taehyung calls for his hyungs and Jungkook. "Hurry up so we could get a nice spot to place our stuff!"

Everyone decided to go to a nearby beach, since the weather was quite cool and swimming in Christmas is pretty new too.

"Well if you could give us a hand, we could get there faster!" Jungkook shouts back, face slowly sweating due to the amount of things he's handling. He's considered as being the strongest in their group, so he got the heaviest stuff to hold, a table and a few chairs.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just sticks out his tongue and runs off with food baskets on both his hands.

"He's such a child, I swear." Jungkook mutters, sighing in exhaustion as he and the others continue to walk.

"You're a child, too though." Yoongi says, in charge of the large ass umbrellas.

"Just because I'm the youngest, doesn't mean I'm a child." Jungkook bites back, glaring at the older.

"But isn't being the youngest considered as the child of the group?" Jimin says questionably. He's holding a bunch of beach mats & towels on the other hand.

"Oh don't you side with hyung now, Jimin." Jungkook spits. "Just because you two are friends again, does not mean you'll out-number me."

Jimin and Yoongi both just snicker at their maknae's adorable antics.

"Where's Hoseok-hyung, any ways?" Jungkook asks. "He's supposed to help me with these."

"Believe he dashed to a store and bought water guns." Yoongi answers, quite unsure. "Oh and I think goggles too. He mentioned it while we left the hotel."

Jungkook could only sigh in frustration, adjusting his arms a little so he could hold properly. "Let's just move faster. I'm losing strength."

.

.

.

Time went by pretty fast. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung are both in the water, making fun of Hobi who's panicking every time a wave would come. It would splash on him and he'd tumble over, earning a good laugh from the rest. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi is perfectly on land, listening to some good music while watching his dongsaengs. He's not in the mood to play and have fun. He'd rather lie down and just take a nap.

"Hey, I have an idea." Hobi suddenly says who just got back from a wave splash. He glances over at the boring Yoongi and smirks. "Why don't we all head over to where Yoongi-hyung is at and throw him in the water?"

Jungkook grins. "Sounds like a plan." 

"But hyung is pretty smart. He'd notice what we'll do." Jimin deducts with a worry-written face.

"Psh~" Hoseok laughs. "Then that'll be more fun. He'll panic and attempt to run away. One of us is gonna head on shore first so if he tries to escape, he'll still be caught in the end."

Jungkook and Taehyung ooh in unison, amazed by Hobi's plan.

"Okay, but who should we send off then?" Jimin asks.