二十一 -

long chapter ahead!

___

___

— twenty-one ;

Yoongi's currently standing outside of the trio's flat in front of the door. Before he rings the door bell, he first fixes his brown hair (actually messing it up a little so it would look cute and fluffy) and straightens his clothes. The door then opens, revealing Taehyung with a bag of trash.

"Jungkook? What-" Yoongi dismisses the question he has for Jungkook and instead changes it, "Are the others ready?"

"V hyung's still upstairs fixing himself since he said he wants to look presentable. Jimin's inside, waiting." Jungkook answers. The kid himself looks very nice, despite only wearing a white tee with black jeans and his favorite pair of Timberlands. "I'll just throw this away. Come inside, hyung."

Yoongi mutters an okay and gives way for the younger to pass through before he enters inside the place. "Hey, Jimin, you ready?" he asks and the latter looks up from what he's reading and smiles at him.

"You really outdid yourself, huh?" Yoongi teases and smirks, walking towards him and sitting next to him.

"Not really." Jimin softly says, then hiding the card he was just holding. "Just grabbed a pair of pants and this shirt I love."

"You look good though." Yoongi compliments. He notices a pair of glasses hanged by Jimin's nape and grabs it.

"Oh, I forgot about that." Jimin says and laughs as Yoongi wears it and strikes a pose. "You look ugly."

"Hyung is hurt."

Jimin playfully rolls his eyes and looks forward. Jungkook returns just in time and Taehyung finally shows up as well.

"I'm done! How do I look?" Taehyung exclaims happily as he swirls around to show off his stylish outfit. "Pretty cool, right?"

"It looks good, hyung. But you'll be covered with sweat and you won't look nice anymore after we go back home from the park." Jungkook informs him and Taehyung huffs.

"I'd still look hot with sweat covering my body though."

"True." Jungkook says with a shrug and Yoongi raises an eyebrow, which he doesn't seem to notice.

"Any ways," Jimin jolts up and stretches. "Should we go? The earlier we go, the sooner we leave; which I assume," he glances at Yoongi. "a certain someone would like."

"Hey, life is too short so we should enjoy the moment." Yoongi says and stands up as well, taking off the glasses and returning it to Jimim.

"That sounds pretty ironic coming from you, hyung." Taehyung laughs and Yoongi just shrugs.

"Just saying."

"Well okay let's just go. I'm starving as hell." Jungkook complains and the other three agree.

.
.
.

"Holy shit, I'm going to be sick." Jimin claims, legs a bit wobbly as he attempts to walk back to the spot they ate in. You see, Taehyung and Jungkook forced him to ride the rollercoaster, one where he's extremely sensitive in since he tends to get dizzy when he rides it, and now he feels like the world is spinning around.

"But it didn't even have a loop in it." Taehyung reasons out, trying not to laugh since he knows Jimin will just get more pissed.

"So? It doesn't matter, you know how I am whenever I ride something as fast as that." Jimin says, tiredness evident in his voice as he runs a hand through his soft hair.

"Should we try something slower than?" Jungkook suggests.

"No, no. You two go on ahead. I'll just stay here and rest." Jimin says, shooing them away.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah. Just need a bit time off."

"Well, all right. Just wait for Yoongi hyung, okay?"

Jimin nods in response and then the two dash off. The black-haired male sighs in slight relief as he rests his head against the table, trying to compose his body.

Yoongi comes back after 30 minutes with a corndog in hand and sees his dongsaeng looking deadass. "Jimin? Jimin, are you okay?" he rushes quickly to the younger and shakes him up.

Jimin suddenly moans, head turning to the side and then that's when Yoongi realizes he's asleep. Yoongi sits down quietly next to him and examines his face intently. His eyes are closed gently and his lips are slightly parted from each other as he breathes. His hair is also a little messy.

Yoongi sighs and eats his corndog rather quickly. Being the mean hyung he is, he wake Jimin up. "Wake up, nugget. It's not bedtime."

Jimin furrows his eyebrows and absent-mindedly punches Yoongi's chest. "Shut the fuck up, Tae."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "I'm not Tae, stupid. Wake up."

Jimin opens one eye and sees the brown-haired male. Groaning, he sits erect and yawns. "Hi."

"Hi." Yoongi resists the urge to laugh. "You okay?"

"I'm better now." Jimin says lazily. "Just got sick."

"Rollercoaster?"

"How'd you know?"

"You told me that when we went to the beach one time. You said you easily get sick when you ride it." Yoongi makes him remember and Jimin smiles a little. He couldn't believe Yoongi remembered such a small thing about him. "Thus, you avoid it at all costs. But the duo seemed to have passed through your walls."

"They did." Jimin groans, running a hand through his hair and Yoongi stares. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere with me?" the younger suddenly asks.

"What? Where?"

"I don't know. Movies, maybe?"

"But..." Yoongi glances at the card Jimin had in his pocket. He actually wrote there the things he wanted to do today. "You still have plans for tonight and we can't just ditch the two. You can't just cancel what you planned."

"Who says anything about cancelling?" Jimin pulls out the card from his pocket and shows it to Yoongi, pointing something in particular. "It says here I'll be taking Yoongi-hyung out in the cinemas."

Yoongi looks at Jimin, flabbergasted. Jimin wanted to go with him on a- "Is this a date?"

Jimin shrugs and smiles, putting the object down. "If you want to call it that way, then sure."

"Do we go now?" Yoongi didn't wanna sound too excited, otherwise he would look too obvious. Too obvious that he likes Jimin.

Jimin laughs, shaking his head. Yoongi's shoulders hetched. "We go the day after tomorrow. I reserved a special seat for us two."

"Jimin..."

"And don't worry, we'll still enjoy tonight. We can go to the booths and what not whilst we wait for Tae and Jungkook." Jimin reminds him, grinning even more. "But don't tell them I'm taking you out to the movies, they'll hate me. And you."

Yoongi stares at him for a moment, trying to process what's happening.

Movies.

Just the two of them.

Alone.

Jimin's basically asking him out on a date.