二十七 -

- twenty-seven ;

Namjoon's on his laptop when he suddenly gets thirsty. If you didn't know, he actually stayed the night yesterday in Yoongi's apartment because the older wanted some comfort from him. He couldn't resist, so he just complied.

Namjoon glances at the clock and notices that it's already 5 minutes before 6. He figures that Yoongi probably left already to see that son of a bitch Jimin. He scoffs at the thought of the younger male, going to the kitchen to get some water. But who he sees shocks him.

"Hyung? What are you still doing here?"

Yoongi peers from the glass of water he's gulping. "Drinking?" he says, carefully not choking.

"No. I meant don't you have to meet Jimin?" Namjoon asks confusingly. Yoongi isn't the one to forget plans, unlike some people.

Yoongi places his glass on the dining table as he scoffs. "Did you really think I would go? Fuck no."

"But what about Jimin?"

Yoongi laughs this time, but with a hint of sarcasm. "Oh don't pretend you care about him when we both know don't."

"Well, he's still our friend," Namjoon tries to make a point, but the look on Yoongi's face doesn't say so. "Okay, you know what, you're right. He still deserves to be ditched."

"He did it first, so." Yoongi shrugs. It's a mean thing to do, but karma finds its ways and sometimes the person deserves it.

"Any ways, I'll just go and grab my water now then continue on with my project." Namjoon says, opening the fridge for some cold water.

"Hey, after you're done, can you let me borrow it?" Yoongi asks abruptly.

"Why, what happeend to yours?"

"It's wrecked, so can I?"

Namjoon looks at him curiously. "Sure, but what for?"

"Just need to do the usual."

"You know the usual was never a good thing to begin with." Namjoon reminds him, finally finding the container of water.

Yoongi rolls his eyes but just laughs. "Don't question my guilty pleasures."

.

.

.

It's been an hour and Jimin's still waiting outside of The Min's with his phone in hand. He's wearing a thick, red scarf that's covering half of his face since it's cold as fuck. He didn't wanna go inside the cafe, so he could easily see Yoongi. Besides, the place is packed. But what he didn't know is that the older won't actually come.

Jimin shakily opens his phone and texts Yoongi with cold thumbs.

jimin: hyung, where are you?

...

jimin: did you just stood me up?

.

.

.

user0421: heyyy

hobihobihobi: hello! i'm hope n u are?

user0421: doesnt matter. a/s/l

hobihobihobi: wow okk. 22/m/korea

user0421: same! but i'm 23

hobihobihobi: sounds daddy asf

user0421: tell me about it (;

hobihobihobi: ohoho

user0421: i'm bored. wanna meet?

hobihobihobi: ok sure. where?

user0421: idk u choose

hobihobihobi: how about that famous cafe near... i forgot where it is.

user0421: the min's?

hobihobihobi: yes! howd u know?

user0421: it just reminded me of someone

hobihobihobi: ooh is it ur bf?

user0421: he's no one

hobihobihobi: yourr blushing

user0421: how can u even see me

hobihobihobi: because im an angel

user0421: what

hobihobihobi: i can slip past walls

user0421: what... let's just meet tomorrow

hobihobihobi: okay! meet u there at 12 :D see ya yoongi!

user0421 has disconnected

hobihobihobi has disconnected

___

___

this was short af, but guess who finally joined the story (: