六 -

— six ;

Published on: 160625

Edited on: 160910

"So how did it go?~~" Taehyung sings teasingly, referring to the "date" Jimin and User0304, or Yoongi, had yesterday. When Jimin got home, he immediately headed to his room and slept. Too tired to talk to his dongsaengs.

But now he has no escape, for sure the kids would annoy him until he gives in.

"It was horrible." he tells with an eyeroll which made Taehyung and Jungkook, who just slipped in, eager.

"Horribly good or horribly bad?" Tae asks with his boxy smile, clearly excited.

Jimin shoots him a weird look before shifting his gaze back to his phone. "I don't know what you mean."

"So was she pretty or what?" Jungkook chimes in, crawling on Jimin's bed so he could sit beside him. Taehyung follows as well.

"Yeah, hyung. We wanna know if she's pretty enough to get your ass." Tae agrees so.

Jimin stops what he's doing right then and looks at the two. "You see, that's the problem. She's not pretty. You know why? Because she is a guy, you fucking morons."

The young ones stare at him for a moment, trying to comprehend and understand what he just said or meant.

"What?" Jungkook utters, confusion written all over his baby face.

"You set me up with a guy, idiots. What's worse is that he's gay, for crying sake." Jimin dramatically exclaims, throwing them both a death glare.

"Oh, shit for real?" Taehyung gasps, but he's clearly biting out a laugh since the side of his lips are quivering from hesitance. "We're so sorry, hyung."

"Take this seriously." Jimin glares at him more, while Jungkook turned silent, not really knowing what to say.

"Okay, okay." the red-head chants, holding his hands up in defense. "Nothing happened, right?"

"Of course nothing did!" Jimin literally yells, startling the two. "Do you think I'm homo? No."

"Was just asking, geez."

"Who knows, though." Jungkook finally speaks up, but in a quiet tone which Jimin still heard.

"You were saying something?"

"Nope, not at all."

"Well any ways, we should head to sleep now. Still got classes tomorrow." Tae says with a yawn. 

"I hope hyung dreams of User0304." Jungkook giggles out.

"Shut up. His name is Yoongi though."

***

Lunch time came around and unfortunately for Jimin, he was asked to do some errands from his homeroom teacher. He was told to go to the teachers' faculty to pick up the test papers from last week's quiz. And so he does.

Jimin knocks on the door twice before letting himself in. No teacher is around of course, since all of them probably gone out to buy snacks because it's their break time too.

Jimin wastes no time and immediately walks to his teacher's table to start searching. He easily found the papers luckily, since they were just piled up in a box. He decided to take the box so it would be easier to handle and take.

But still, he has smol hands so it was a bit of work.

He uses his foot to open the slightly ajar door and slides out, only to bump into someone. "Sorry." he mumbles, not looking at whoever he encountered with since he's too damn hungry. If that makes any sense.

"You study here?"

___

bow wow wow.