十三 -

— thirteen ;

"I can't believe you just did that." Jimin flumes as he exits the café, almost shutting the main entrance hard. Yoongi walks behind him closely, to which Jimin noticed. He turns around to face the boy. "Why are you following me?"

"You don't have to sound so stingy, geez." Yoongi says, acting hurt. Jimin only glares at him, anger never seem to be fading away. Yoongi sighs. "Hey, you should just be grateful I paid for your meal. Otherwise, you would have gotten into a big trouble."

"So? I never asked for your help." Jimin bickers back.

"Nonetheless, you still needed my help; so just shut up."

And so Jimin does, piercing his lips tightly.

"I didn't mean it like that." Yoongi breaks the short silence that has just formed. "What I meant was you should stop arguing and just thank me."

"Thenthankyou." Jimin says rapidly, but Yoongi fortunately understands what he just said. But he wants to play with the younger boy for a bit.

"What was that?"

"Isaidthankyougoddamnit."

"This ain't tongue twister, baby." Yoongi says, preventing a smirk to appear. But it eventually shows since Jimin's embarrassed face is just too hilarious and cute to resist.

Jimin mumbles a few unaudible words which Yoongi just let to slip. "Thanks." Jimin finally makes out, wanting to punch the older boy for what he's making him feel.

"Good boy." Yoongi smiles, about to pat Jimin's head but the other holds it away with his hand.

"Who said you could touch me?"

"Who said you could touch me?" Yoongi questions back, an eyebrow raised as he directs his eyes to Jimin holding him.

Jimin immediately unholds Yoongi, turning around so his back is now facing the other. "Whatever. I'm going home. It was nice... to see you again."

Yoongi can't help but smile. "Hey, maybe we can start hanging-"

"No."

***

"What are you doing here again?" Jimin asks with a hush voice, staring at the same male frim yesterday. "Are you stalking me?"

Yoongi stares back at him intently. "Stalking? I'm here everyday, sweet cheeks."

Jimin groans at the nickname. "Would you stop giving me nicknames?"

"Would you stop asking me so many questions and just eat? Your food's gonna get cold." Yoongi states as he grabs the croissant in front of them and brings it to Jimin's lips. "Say ahh-"

"I'm not a baby." Jimin says sharply, taking the bread out of Yoongi's grasp and bites on it, the taste making his insides melt in delicousness.

"You're not, but you look and act like one."

"I'll take the look as a compliment and hey! I do not."

Yoongi can't help but laugh. It's the first time he's laughed in a while. "You're acting like one right now."

Jimin huffs, stuffing the croissant in his mouth and drinking a coffee with it. He accidentally chokes, alarming Yoongi.

"Be careful, dumbass."

"I'm fine." Jimin cracks out, wiping the substance off the side of his lip as he begins to casually eat again like nothing happened.

Yoongi finds himself staring at the boy's lips in front of him. They just looked so plump and soft, not to mention the pinkish color made it look really nice. Yoongi swallows once he realizes he's been staring at it for a while now.

"Hey, nugget?"

Jimin rolls his eyes at him. "I told you to stop giving me nick-"

"You still got something there." Yoongi leans in, wiping a crumb off the side of Jimin's lips with his thumb. Jimin just stays still, unable to react. "Can I tell you something?"

"W-What?" Jimin stutters. He stuttered.

Yoongi smiles. "You have really pretty lips."

___

___

double update what