三 -

- three ;

While Tae and Kookie were taking breakfast, they suddenly heard Jimin calling for Taehyung. Said male gulps, making an intense eye to eye contact with Jungkook before standing up from his seat and heading towards the direction of Jimin's voice.

He sees the older standing by the stairs with his phone. He gulps again, but smiles. "Yes, hyung?" he asks innocently, fear evident in his eyes.

"Care to explain who's user0304 and how they got my number?" Jimin muses darkly, ready to punch the younger any time soon.

Taehyung fakes a gasp, holding a hand over his chest. "Hold on a sec- why are you asking me? Why not ask Jungkook?"

"They kept calling me "jiminiepabo" and I don't know anyone else addressing me like that but you." Jimin points out, beginning to approach him.

Taehyung doesn't bulge however and just looks away whilst closing his eyes. He was expecting to be hit by the other, but instead, he hears a faint sigh. He flutters his eyes open again, seeing Jimin with an emotionless expression. "You're... not gonna kick me or something?" he asks carefully, ready to dasi run, run, run if the other ever does.

"I'm not, don't worry." Jimin breathes out, still emotionless and it bothered Taehyung big time.

"You're not mad then?"

"No. Do you want me to be?" Jimin responds sternly, making Tae shake his head rapidly. He then sits down on the couch, running a hand through his silky, black hair. "I'm just confused... why would you want me to meet up with someone?"

Taehyung glances at the dining room to check on Jungkook, but he was nowhere. Then he noticed the window wide open. The kid parkoured his way out of a 5 floor building.

"I asked you something, Tae. Answer me." Jimin snaps as calmly as possible.

"Sorry." Tae quickly apologizes as he seats on the opposite side as the other. "You see, it was all Jungkook's idea. He wanted you to meet someone so you'd take your mind off that Jihyo girl. That way, you'd also be able to move on."

Jimin huffs, crossing his arms. "Moving on is harder than you think, you know. She was my first love and I ended up getting heart broken. You know how much that hurt me?"

"Well, you should have approached her in the beginning and asked her out then. It's not her fault someone stole her heart already and they ended up dating. You're suffering now because of your own cowardness, hyung."

"So now tell me how the fuck will meeting someone new make me move on?" Jimin diverts the topic more, as he raises a curious eye brow.

"Are you really that dense?" Tae lets out a half-assed laugh. "If you meet someone new, you will forget all about Jihyo-noona. It could also make your life a little better."

"Forget it. That's too much. I'll meet someone when I want to, not because others set it up for me. I can't believe you guys even did that without my awareness. You guys are such great friends." Jimin says, sarcasm evident from the tone of his voice.

Taehyung begins to think Jimin is being way too complicated right now. He thinks he's being hard on himself, enough to not make him realize that everything that Taehyung and Jungkook did for him was for his sake.

Maybe the username they picked for him was really a perfect match with his heart and brain.

"At least see her just this once. Who knows, she might actually be really nice." Taehyung suggests, not giving up. He'll also feel really bad for user0304 if Jimin decides to really not go.

But he knows his hyung. Jimin is a nice person, despite being an ass most of the time. He's also very considerate towards other people's feelings, even though he's sometimes insensitive.

Taehyung knows Jimin will give it a shot.

"Fine, I will."

See?

A smile spreads accross Tae's face. "Thanks, hyung! I'm glad you decided to take a shot. User0304 will be very happy." he cheers happily and secretly wished Jungkook was here to celebrate their victory of having Jimin meet the stranger they talked to yesterday.

"You better not make me regret this, TaeTae." Jimin groans as he texts the stranger back on the phone and turns on his heels to get ready for the "date".