四十八 -

— forty-eight ;

"Namjoon," Yoongi says tiredly as Namjoon hums in response. "am I a slut?"

"Now why would you say that?" the latter questionably asks, looking over his shoulder for a second.

"You tell me." Yoongi huffs, bring his legs under his chin and hugging himself on the bed.

"Well, you like to make out with different people almost every day, so I guess?" The black-haired male frowns, feeling a bit disgusted by himself. "But like that's just you. You're used to it and I'd call you a slut, but you didn't really have intercouse with them, did you?"

"I would never." Yoongi gasps accusingly. "I only give blow jobs, for your information."

Namjoon shrugs sheepishly. "Close enough."

Yoongi groans, letting himself fall back first on the bed. "I'm such a slut."

"Stop saying that."

"Stop defending me because you know damn well I am. I'm so disgusting."

"Okay," Namjoon sighs loudly as he finally turns to Yoongi looking dead as fuck. "fine, you are. But that doesn't mean you can't change. I mean, you can still look for a relationship instead of quickies."

"What's the point?" Yoongi rasps. "I'll probably get heart-broken in the end. Maybe that's why I started being a-"

"You haven't even tried." Namjoon cuts him off before Yoongi could even call himself out.

"Oh, trust me I have."

"With who?--- ah." the younger pauses. "But... you can still find someone else, can't you?" he manages to ask despite being uncertain.

"Well, if you can set me up with someone, why not?" Yoongi shrugs.

Namjoon smirks. "Maybe I can."

"I'm just kidding. Don't you even dare."

"Aw."

"Besides," Yoongi sits back up stretching his arms and yawning. "even if you do, it's not like I'd be interested."

"Right, because you're still attached to the kid." Namjoon interjects, poking his arm.

Yoongi slaps his hand away with a glare. "Don't mention him in this." he hisses and Namjoon just laughs, jumping off the bed with a hop.

"Whatever. By the way, since it's your birthday in a few days-"

"It's my birthday?" Yoongi asks, surprised himself. He's been so busy that he forgot his own date of birth. "I didn't even know."

"Yeah. So like I'm thinking of throwing a party-"

"Oh hell no. I ain't letting you throw some dumb kid's party with a bunch of other idiots."

"Chill. It's only gonna be you, me, a few of your classmates, and that's all."

Yoongi's glare seems to have soften as he looks down. "Okay, fine. But no alcohols."

"Yep, sure." Namjoon beams, showing off his cute dimple. "Oh and I almost forgot,"

"What?"

"I invited Jin-hyung and he said he'll invite the others as well."

"What?!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Stop doubting yourself, Jimin. You look amazing." Jin exclaims like a mother as he forcefully pulls Jimin out of the changing room.

Jimin holds on to the door for fuck's sake, not wanting to leave since he thinks he looks horrible. "I'm changing!"

"Not until Kook and Tae see you. Guys!" Jin shouts for the two males who are already rushing over to see their best friend. Their mouth drop open upon the sight.

"You look hot, hyung." Taehyung is the first to speak, mouth going dry.

Jungkook swallows a lump that's formed on his throat. "I'm gay."

Seokjin smiles victoriously, letting go of Jimin who then strugggles to lock the door and quickly strips himself off the clothes his hyung suggested for him.

Afterwards, he finally opens back the door wearing his original clothes. "You, you are the devil." he growls, referring to Jin who just snickers.

"I know." Jin says flamboyantly, reaching over to the pool of clothes Jimin has caused. "Now let's pay for these babies and quickly find something for Yoongi's birthday."

Jimin is about to protest, when the two maknaes suddenly block him with their bodies, preventing him to grab a hold of Jin.

"Let's go, hyung!" Tae exclaims happily with his boxy grin followed by a cute "go, go, go" by Kookie.

He can't believe he was first convinced to go to Yoongi's small party and now to wear such weird clothes for it.

He's starting to think life hates him.

.

.

.

The four has decided to go by pair in hopes of doing their job faster. Jimin decided to pair up with Jungkook this time since he doesn't think he could hear Jin's constant nagging and Taehyung's awful ideas. At least with the maknae, he could be at peace.

"So where should we go first, Kookie?" Jimin asks with a hint of satisfaction having the other by his side.

"I don't know. I wanna eat something." Jungkook grumbles, holding his stomach.

Jimin gasps. "We just ate an hour ago and it was pretty heavy too."

"I don't care, you can never tell me when and when not to eat. I always crave for something-"

"Okay, fine. Go get some burger or something."

___

___

this book is nearing its end yay i can finally cut some slack