十六 -

— sixteen ;

"Who're you texting, hyung?" Jungkook asks, as he pushes a bead of sweat from having to work too hard with Taehyung with the banging. Of the neighbors' doors because the two boys were bored.

Jimin just hums in response, as his small thumbs continue to tap on the screen second by second.

Jungkook raises an eye brow at him, walking carefully to Jimin. In a swift movement, he swaps the device off the older's grasp to check on what he's been occupied on doing.

"Hey! Give that ba-"

"So you were texting Yoongi-hyung, how interesting." Jungkook says with a sly smirk before Jimin's hand reaches out to get his phone back. But he fails.

"Nosy ass. Won't you mind your own business for once?" Jimin glares at him as he replies "i'll ttyl" to the said boy earlier.

"Don't tell me you're getting out now."

Jimin raises a curious eyebrow. "Of what?"

"Of the closet."

"Wha-"

"Hey, guys I'm back!" Taehyung barges right in with his sunglasses behind his neck, a habit he'd grew accustomed to. "What did I miss?"

"Oh, nothing much: just hyung sexting with Mr. Min Yoongi." Jungkook informs, shrugging sheepishly. Jimin's mouth turns into an "o" shape, about to protest when Jungkook cuts him off with "isn't that correct?" 

Taehyung looks at Jimin curiously, waiting for an answer. "I'm not!" 

"You know, it's okay. We can accept you for who you are." Tae says comfortingly, as he walks toward the two boys and sits in between them. "So if you're thinking of getting it with that hyung, feel free to do so."

"Hoe mygod." Jimin face palms at the two's stupidity. "Is it that weird to have someone who you chat 24/7? I'm pretty sure it's legal." 

Suddenly, the boy's phone's notification goes off.

yoongi-hyung: okay, baby. <3

Unfortunately, the device is still with the nosy Jungkook. A teasing smirk plasters itself on his face again, as he shows the text to the other two. "Baby?"

Jimin's face burns up, lips curling down. "You don't understand, he usually jokes around with me like that and I've told him many times before to stop it, but he wouldn't ." he reasons out truthfully, but the amused face of his friends don't seem to show any pity.

"But you like it when he does that, don't you?" Taehyung questions. 

"No!"

"Do you now?"

If only Jimin could, he would kill them both. He was technically having a great time talking with his hyung, but all of that was cut off because of how annoying Jungkook and Taehyung are being. Can't he have some alone time for once? "Just give it to me, please." he sighs, shutting his eyes for a second before re-opening them again. 

"Look, you sound so desperate now." Jungkook giggles out, throwing the phone in the air and catching it when Jimin tried to steal it. "Fine, I'll give it back since you asked so nicely." He places the phone on the older's lap and smiles teasingly. 

"You spawn of satan." Jimin mumbles, grabbing his device finally and tucking it inside his pocket. "You spawns." he corrects, glancing both at Jungkook and Taehyung. 

"We love you too, hyung." the two says at the same time. 

Jimin rolls his eyes, pursing his lips for a moment when he suddenly remembers something. "Oh, right I'm going to go somewhere today."

"With Yoong-"

"No, not with him."

"Okaaay."

___

___

wrote this with our new imac hehez. it's annoying asf tho bc of autocorrect.  i'm 15 now btw. :B hbd to me, not that anyone cares lol