十九 -

— nineteen ;

That night, Yoongi laid on his bed whilst staring at his ceiling that's painted black with small stars within. Don't ask why. He's always been intrigued staring at the heavens above during night time eversince he was still an innocent child. Due to that reason, he had his ceiling painted like it.

A lot of things are swarming in his clouded mind and of course that certain boy is one of them. He swore to himself that he would only think of him as a friend, but no matter how hard he tries, it just seems impossible. From Jimin's cute gestures to his dumbness, Yoongi just finds him irresistable.

Jimin is straight, Yoongi knows that. But sometimes, Jimin doesn't act like it at all. His masculinity seemed fragile and he feels that if Yoongi pushes him past the limit, he might actualy break down his walls and- no, he should not think that.

Yoongi slaps himself. He should not take advantage of Jimin's personality.

Jimin is straight, he should remember that.

To top it all off, the boy's still helplessly inlove with someone who doesn't even acknowledge his existence and see how great Jimin is. Yoongi despises that girl so much and he doesn't even know who she is nor what she looks like, so why should he feel hatred?

"You're a fool." Yoongi whispers to himself, shutting his eyes tightly. "You're a complete fool, Min Yoongi. You're a fool for liking a guy who you only met for a few weeks and... who has no interest in you."

He sighs sadly and turns to his side, checking his phone for the 100th time just to see the same message over and over again.

jiminie: good night, hyung.

He sighs once more.

"You're a fool."

.
.
.

Jimin smiles to himself, rereading the message he sent to his hyung, Yoongi half an hour ago. He felt so nice for some reason. It felt so nice to have a friend who's as amazing as Yoongi, no matter how cranky and perverted he is at times.

He stares at his phone for a few more moments before finally turning it off and closing his eyes in peace. Or so he thought.

"You're leading him on." a voice suddenly whispers in his ears.

Jimin's eyes flutter open instantly. What?

"You're leading him on, hyung."

"Kim Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing here?!" Jimin shouts once he turns around and sees the blonde huddled in his pillows. How did he not notice him beforehand?

"Hey, hyung. Glad to know you finally acknowledged my presence." Taehyung chirps witch such enthusiasm that made Jimin cringe.

"The one thing I'm not gonna acknowledge is your ass lying on my bed if you don't tell me what the hell are you doing here." Jimin hisses. "You have .5 seconds to explain."

"Huh-"

"Time's up. Get out." Jimin states, successfully pushing Taehyung off the bed with enough strength from his arms.

Taehyung stands up and dusts himself off. "That wasn't nice."

"Neither is your face, so bye."

"Hyung!"

"What now?"

"I know I'm not in the place to say this since I barely know shit about romance, but don't lead Yoongi-hyung on." Taehyung says seriously, looking at Jimin.

"What do you know about-"

"I just said I don't." Taehyung says, rubbing his temples.

"Why would I lead him on when he knows it himself that we're only friends? He also knows I'm straight and he said it himself that he won't do anything that could ruin what we have now." Jimin explains, shutting Taehyung up because wow, he did not expect his hyung to speak up like that. "So don't speak to me about leading on because he has to adjust, not me. I'm naturally like this towards anyone, so he should not think otherwise."

Taehyung only frowns, out of words. He knows whatever he says won't change Jimin's mind. Not right now, at least. Jimin's stubborn like that. So instead, he just says a small "okay" and a "good night" before leaving the room and Jimin on his own.

Jimin tucks himself to bed afterwards. "He has to adjust, not me..... right?"

___

___

jimin smh (happy v day btw! ♡)