三十六 -

— thirty-six ;

It was already morning when Jimin suddenly woke up in a bed that's not his. But he's still too groggy to realize that.  Said male stretches flat on the bed and yawns, forcing himself to sit up. He succeeds on doing so and leans against the bed board. At that moment, he finally snaps back into reality. "This isn't my room." he mutters the obvious, still looking around when he suddenly felt chilly. But what made him shiver even more is when he realizes that he's naked and only his boxers remained. "Fucking hell-"

Just in time, the owner of the room enters with a tray of food on his hands. "Oh, you're finally awake. Good morning." he greets him in a friendly way. 

"Yoongi-hyung," Jimin looks at him in confusion. "why am I here?"

Yoongi tilts his head to the side. "You passed out yesterday. Any ways, I don't recall ever forbidding you to go to my room and Hope's-"

"No, I mean why am I here; naked??" Jimin cuts him off with a rather panicking tone that startled the older.

Yoongi notices his troubled expression, furrowing his eyebrows. He sets the tray on a nearby desk in the room and walks over to the bed. He sits at the edge but that's enough to make Jimin flinch. "Don't worry, nothing happened." Yoongi reassures him.

"Then..." Jimin utters out, making the other feel bad at the state he's looking right now. "then how do you explain this?" 

Yoongi feigns what he's feeling inside with a smile. He's just alarmed, Yoongi. Don't feel bad. "Well, we spent the whole day hanging out here, just talking and chilling. All of a sudden, you fell asleep without a shirt and pants on. You removed them beforehand because they were soaking wet. I insisted on getting you a new pair of clothes, but you said a blanket would be enough." he explains in detail for the confused boy to understand. "However... of course I couldn't let you be fully naked, so... I let you use my boxers." Yoongi feels his cheeks get hot due to the embarrassing confession.

On the other hand, Jimin is somehow at relief after hearing the truth. He sighs, running  a hand through his messy locks. "I see. I'm sorry  for gushing at you like that, hyung. I was just in shock and... I had no idea that it was actually my fault. I'm sorry again." he apologizes sincerely, looking down.

"It's fine..." Yoongi says, waving his hand. "I guess our Jiminie seems a bit observant to what's happening in his surroundings now, that he immediately asks. 

Jimin just laughs as a response, unable to say anything else.

"Go get dressed now though, you asshat. Otherwise, you'll really get a cold." Yoongi scolds him as he stands up and walks to the desk he placed the tray on.

"Maybe because I'm too hold to get a cold." Jimin states cockily, earning a scoff from the other. "What, you don't believe me?"

"Whatever. Just leave so I could start eating my food." Yoongi says, shooing Jimin away.

"What, I thought that's for me." Jimin pouts.

"Ha, no. Go get your own food, lazy shit."

"You're such a nice friend."

"Bye now." Yoongi ignores his statement and happily munches on his morning bread. "Oh and be sure to quickly get to your room before someone sees you. Wouldn't want them to misunderstand now, right?"

___

___

okay so let me runt for a while.

i'm sure a lot of you already knows what's been going on lately about jimin and this selja person. she's been sending death threats to our boy, saying she'd kill him and shit and that she'll shoot him a the day of their concert. (she's been suspended from twitter already, but i don't think that's enough) i'm just here like....? wtf did jimin do for her to gush at him like that? and even threaten him? i'm not only referring to her, but to the other people out there hating on precious jimin. like did jimin do something so wrong to the point where people wish for him to die and call him insulting words? how could anyone hate on such a lovely person who only wishes for others to smile and have fun in life? it hurts me and other armys to know that he's being treated like this. he doesn't deserve such cruelty, ffs. 

i only hope this would stop. i hope bighit notices what's been happening and take action. i don't want to danger jimin and also the rest of bts. and if these horrible people only take this as a joke and say we shouldn't take them seriously, NO. this is going too far to be a joke. 

i truly wish the best for our boys and hope for them to stay safe at all times because this world is mad.

#ArmysWillProtectJimin