结语 -

EPILOGUE ;

user0913: hey~

jiminiepabo: Yoongi, is this you?

user0913:... how did you know?

jiminiepabo: You've been messaging me with so many anonymous accounts that i already know it's you

user0913: you're no fun

jiminiepabo: And you have no life, messing around with people

user0913: but i've changed!

jiminiepabo: Mhm. sure you have.

user0913: what, does my own boyfriend not believe me? ):<

jiminiepabo: Ya, you aren't my boyfriend yet. I don't think you'll ever be.

user0913: well that was uncalled for. Just you watch. You'll be mine in less than a month.

jiminiepabo: Try me. ☺

user0913: I WILL! You'll be mine and I'll be yours in no time!

jiminiepabo: lol

user0913: i swearrr. I even refreshed so many times just to get this anonymous.

jiminiepabo: why, what's so special about it?

user0913: it has your birthday and mine on it. :D

jiminiepabo: oh my god that's so cheesy. ):

user0913: but you like it. Hobi helped me with it. (;

jiminiepabo: maybe I do. >> and tell hobi i said thanks

user0913: cute. okay :*

jiminiepabo: Gtg now Jinhyung wants me to help him w/ something.

user0913: all right then. take care, nugget ♡

jiminiepabo: ♡

x          x          x          x

The walk is silent. Neither are talking since they don't know who and when should one start. Jimin slightly likes this though, just walking around with Yoongi by his side. He's gotta admit, it's awkward and the older must be feeling the same thing.

But it's kinda nice. No one is really around to interrupt their precious moment together and they feel like they could take as much time as they need.

That's until one of them finally breaks the ice.

"So...." Yoongi speaks up, glancing at Jimin's breath taking side profile before looking down on the ground. "how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks." Jimin mumbles, trying to bury his red nose against the thick jacket he was given to. "And you?"

"I'm great." Yoongi responds a bit timidly as he darts out his tongue to lick on his slightly chapped lips. "Listen, Jimin-"

"Would you like to sit on that bench? I'm getting tired." Jimin abruptly interjects as he trudges his way to the said bench that lead to a park. Yoongi follows closely behind him as they sit down. "Okay, you can talk again."

"About two months ago, when you confessed," Jimin flinches a little once hearing his words. "I was a bit shocked and.. I didn't know what to do."

"Yeah, I know." he says, tucking his small hands inside his pockets. He forgot to bring his mufflers, unfortunately. "So what about it?"