一 -

- one ;

"Tae, what do I click?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the now-opened website. It's clear he has never gone into a dating website before, partly because he's too afraid some creepy grandpa would want to hook up with him. His ass will never be ready for that.

"You click "sign me up", I guess." Taehyung assumes as he points to a green button at the top right corner.

Jungkook glides the mouse point to it and left clicks, making the page different. "It's asking for what we are and who we want, Tae. What do we say?" he asks in slight panic, despite being the one who decided to do this in the first place.

Taehyung scoffs. "Move out, I'm gonna do this myself." he says and Jungkook quickly obliges. Tae clicks on the small down arrow that he assumes contains the options: a woman seeking a man, a man seeking a woman, a woman seeking a woman, and a man seeking a man. "Well this is fairly interesting, JK." he remarks in amusement.

"Just choose the second option, hyung." Jungkook says with a small whine.

"But that's no fun."

"This is not for fun, first of all. Remember that we're trying to get someone for Jimin." Jungkook reminds, slapping the back of Tae's neck.

The older pouts in dismay, "Fine~" and clicks on the second choice. He then fills up Jimin's birthday on the next portion before clicking continue. "It asks where he lives."

"Just write Seoul, since he's not in Busan right now." Jungkook says.

"Se....oul, South... Ko...rea." Taehyung says out-loud as he types the words out.

"God, you're so slow." Kookie complains with another eye roll.

"I bet you won't be saying that when we're in the sheets." Taehyung mutters, earning another slap on the neck. He clicks continue and the page shifts again. "Should we include hyung's name in his username?"

"Yeah, why not?"

Taehyung slowly types "jiminiepabo" as username and smiles in satisfaction. "Okay, now the email."

"Just write yours." Jungkook suggests.

"What? Oh, hell no. That ain't happening, boy. What if someone stalks me??" Taehyung protests completely, and again, getting an eye roll from the younger.

"It says it will stay confidential."

"Why don't you write yours then?"

"Nope, not in a million years." Jungkook says, shaking his head while at it. "Uhm, then just type whatever."

"Okay." Tae sets the email address as "asdj9fekfeoejkf@yahoo.com" and uses a rather easy password- elephant1. He then ticks the box below about the terms and conditions, who reads those any way? Afterwards, they are lead to the questions portion, much to their surprise. "Oh, god. This is gonna take a fucking while."

"Just start so we can get this over with."

1. How do you feel about getting involved in a relationship?
- Let's see what happens