32| The Revelation

Disclaimer: Stephanie Meyer owns all rights to twilight except for Gabby because she is my character and her basic plot line.

↣ ↣ ↣

After my father's dismissal I made my way towards the East Wing where the chambers of Roger and Kaito. I knew Kaito specialized in memory powers and I wanted to see if he could help me to remember the blue-eyed, blond-haired boy.

After making my way through a series of dim winding hallways that I knew quite well. I found myself in front of a small chamber that had three different doors. The door on the left had been Harris' room that still remained untouched.

The door in the middle was Roger's and to the right Kaito's. Guessing that the two would be together I chose the door on the middle and rapped firmly on it. Roger answered the door, his hair was sticking up in every which way and I had the feeling that if he could he would be sweating.

"We were just doing fitness. Come on in Bri" he said swinging open the door widely to reveal Kaito in the midst of a lunge.

"Hey Bri" he said and I noted their use of my new nickname and sighed.

"Listen guys I didn't mean to go all out on you last time. I had a lot on my mind. You can call me Gabby if you wish" I said and they both nodding and I instantly knew I was forgiven.

"So what's up?" asked Kaito. He was one of the few vampires in the coven that had begun to use the new and modern language that was being created even though he was one of the oldest.

"I just needed to talk to you about something" I said and the two boys exchanged a glance. "Something personal" I added and Kaito pushed Roger forward.

"This is more your area" he said and I rolled my eyes and their foolishness. No matter how old they were, boy would be boys.

"It's about memory loss" I added and Roger snickered, pulling Kaito forward beside him who rolled his eyes at his friend.

"This is more your area then, Kai" Roger said nudging his friend playfully although they exchanged a wary glance when they thought I wasn't looking. I raised an eyebrow but chose not to dwell on it.

"So..." I said my cheeks turning red. "Would it be alight if you um... took me back?" I asked and Kaito arched an eyebrow exchanging yet another glance with Roger.

"That would depend...on the memory. I will be there of course" he said and I nodded slowly while formulating a cover story in my head.

"So what do you want to see?" jumped in Roger the ever so helpful one.

"Well it may be quite difficult of a task as it is rather far back but my father asked me to dig up a memory of someone from my human life. The one month of it. It was an dd request and he hasn't told me why, but I need your help so I don't disappoint him" I said and their faces lit up with eagerness.

"If your Father ordered it we cannot say no" said Roger and Kaito nodded firmly. I pressed my lips together, I felt bad for lying to them when I knew they wanted to get back on my Father's good side. I knew that if he ever found out about what I was about to do he'd expel them from the coven.

"Grab my hand and focus on the memory" said Kaito extending his hand to me.

"I'm coming along too if you don't mind" said Roger who had already grasped Kaito's hand.

"You need to focus. Roger will be clearing his thoughts  but if you don't focus enough the attention will go over to him" said Kaito and I nodded. steeling myself before I grabbed his hand and Roger's forming a tightly linked circle. I closed my eye sand concentrated, picturing the pair of bright blue eyes.

We landed in a suburban neighbourhood. Kaito gasped and looked at me suspiciously but I paid him no mind as I took in my surroundings, searching for a twinge of recognition. Nothing. I felt nothing. I didn't recognize the cheery house in front of me nor the brightly painted door that being swung open.

I gasped as two figures came rushing out. One I recognized as the boy with his blonde hair and blue eyes. The other...the other looked up straight at me and it was like looking into a mirror. It was myself. Though I wasn't little, I looked around the same age as I was now. I knew this boy before and I knew him not too long ago. But if all that was true then why couldn't I remember?

"Come on Gabs!" shouted the boy as he waited on a bike, feet planted on the pavement.

"Hold on to your horses Dylan McBride I'm coming!" the girl -I- shouted back, shooting a last lingering gaze towards the garden.

"Now Roger" yelled Kaito and the image fuzzed as we were whisked back into another memory this time one of Roger's. They had attempted to thwart my attention from something they weren't supposed to show me. I watched unseeingly as we observed an old memory of Roger's: him, Harris and Kaito laughing and swimming in a crystal blue lagoon. 

I didn't care that I had been pulled form my memory. It didn't matter. I already remembered and I was going to find out what everyone was hiding from me if it is the last thing I ever do.

↣ ↣ ↣

Yay next chapter is up! I'm planning to update three chapter tomorrow so stay tuned. I'm sorry for the delay this chapter and the next three have taken me a while to edit and they still aren't perfect. I ended up having to change many things and long story short.... it's taken a while. Oh and above is a gif of Roger.

Thanks for 15k! ILYSM!!!

_ellexx