Epilogue

Disclaimer: Stephanie Meyer owns all rights to twilight except for Gabby because she is my character and her basic plot line.

*6 years later*

"It's beautiful! Gabby I'm so happy for you!" cooed Nessie as I extended my hand towards her. She examined the emerald ring thoughtfully. "It matches your eyes" she added and I blushed.

"I know I just love it" I said and Seth came up the path with Jake by his side.

"Love what?" he asked handing me a drink.

"You silly" I said pecking him on the cheek. Meanwhile Jacob handed baby Emmalie over to Nessie who started bouncing her on her hip. She had named the baby after Emmett and Rosalie who had died in the battle. She was beginning to get big again, this time her and Jake hopes it would be a boy.

"Hello everyone!" called a voice and we looked over to see Dylan and Harris approached the group hand in hand. Dylan had begun to become more and more solid as the years went on. He had gotten to the point where he could actually touch living things such as Harris.

"Are Roger and Kai coming? " I asked kissing them both on the cheeks and Harris shrugged checking his watch.

"I think they'll be late. As the leaders they are a busy couple" Harris said and Dylan snickered.

"Oh course we all know that they deny being a couple" he said and a sound of outrage followed his words.

"We're best friends!" Roger and Kaito cried together.

"Sure. Sure" said Dylan with a wink towards the rest of the group. "Nice ring Gabs" he said taking my hand. His skin was cold and I shivered.

"How's baby Dylan coming along?" he asked glancing towards Seth who rolled his eyes.

"For the last time Dylan we aren't naming the baby Dylan!" Seth cried and Dylan smirked.

"Come on it's customary to name the babies in this family after the people you love most" argued Dylan and Seth growled.

"I'll show you how much I love you!" he cried and began to chase Dylan across the yard.

"Be careful with my boyfriend" Harris yelled after them. "He's already died once" he muttered turning to me.

"It's funny things ended up this way" I said and Harris looked at me, cocking his head to the side.

"Like what?" he asked and I smiled.

"Perfect" I replied, resting a hand on my growing belly. Life was going just fine.