50| All is well

Disclaimer: Stephanie Meyer owns all rights to twilight except for Gabby because she is my character and her basic plot line.

A week after Seth woke up we headed back to Forks. We waited as he got his strength up and as the rest helped to rebuild the castle I stayed by his bedside day and night. We didn't do much sometimes we just sat in absolute silence but other times we talked. I grew to like Seth more and more swing sides of him I never had before.

Seeing my home again returned the rest of my memories. We were all happy to be back but the mood was subdued as we thought about Rosalie and Emmett and how they were no longer with us. We put up a monument to remember them in the garden.

Roger and Kaito had stayed in Volterra which was sad but we left with promises to visit each other. Dylan came back with us and with Dylan came Harris. I was happy to have my two best friends with me.

Life just seemed to continue after the battle. We didn't realize it at first but slowly we slipped back into old routines. I saw Ava and Ollie again but didn't tell them that Dylan was alive. We didn't want to introduce them into that side of the world and besides they had already made peace with his death.

Bella and Edward were true to their words and were slightly kinder to me. They didn't come to my room to have heartfelt chats or hug me like parents did, but I expected that and I didn't mind. I think that ha already come to terms with the fact that Jasper was my father and not them.

Meanwhile, I worked on my physio therapy. I did exercises morning and night attempting to get the use of my leg back. Carlisle said I'd forever have a limp but all I wanted was to be able to move around on my own.

At the moment I was in my bedroom. The light was filtering in through the shades dappling my duvet cover. I liked over to my closet the place I had used o hide in from my family, from the world. I didn't need that place anymore. I had learned to fight my own battles, to write my own story.

I was done hiding from the truth and from myself. I had learnt to embrace who I was not to hide it. And I never would again.

The storm in our lies had passed taking away a few of our loved ones. But now it was time to bask in the sunshine and enjoy the time we did have left.

After all every if you are immortal you should still live everyday like it is your last. After all you never know if it could be. Take Aro for example. He never saw it coming.

This is just a short little ending chapter. I am so happy that I have written this book and thanks to you guys who have kept me going.

_ellexx